The Australian Juventus Thread (16 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Les Murray is normally very good, and he's done a lot for the game in Australia. I like the guy.

Tony Palumbo, on the other hand, bugs the heck out of me with his anti-Juve-ness.

Aug 1, 2003
Adelaide City was originally called "Adelaide Juventus"

Anyway people I'm in Melbourne this weekend and I'm fucking sick of getting knocked back at clubs and decent bars. This town is Has split personalities. Fucking awesome by day and a ficking hole by night. I'm sitting in a bar at the moment on Chapel St (the Temperance hotel) and I just wanna go somewhere decent. Where the fuck can I go? This is my last night here!

Also where the fuck can I get some Charlie thats not cut to fuck with speed??? Very hard if your not from here!
my fav bar has always been manchuria in the city, it has some pretty sick beats if you're into real smooth or old school rnb/hip hop, they do mean cocktails, nicely decorated, and not too noisy or too quiet.. but I think this is exactly not your taste perhaps :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
my fav bar has always been manchuria in the city, it has some pretty sick beats if you're into real smooth or old school rnb/hip hop, they do mean cocktails, nicely decorated, and not too noisy or too quiet.. but I think this is exactly not your taste perhaps :D
no he likes cocaine apparently :p

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #269
    I do enjoy that place! I was there in January. It's my kind of place. The guys I was with probably would have preferred a little more action but oh well...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Les Murray is an idiot,he just I have no idea why Juve is wearing pink kits. That is Palermo's colour....
    The old cunt is beyond senile now. Needs to give it up soon I think. I hate those wankers on SBS, they barely show Serie A stuff. It's all A-League, EPL and La Liga. Fags.

Thank fuck they are showing the Coppa Italia final live though. Definitely taking that day off work :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Les Murray is normally very good, and he's done a lot for the game in Australia. I like the guy.

Tony Palumbo, on the other hand, bugs the heck out of me with his anti-Juve-ness.
    Palumbo is annoying bastard. Massive Juve hater. He's a Napoli fan, says it all really :sergio:

I've the met the guy in person quite a few times and he isn't a bad guy though. Pretty funny bloke actually.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    The old cunt is beyond senile now. Needs to give it up soon I think. I hate those wankers on SBS, they barely show Serie A stuff. It's all A-League, EPL and La Liga. Fags.

Thank fuck they are showing the Coppa Italia final live though. Definitely taking that day off work :D
    Is that confirmed?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    What's wrong with Craig Foster? I mean he's not the greatest analyst, but that seems harsh. He seemed like a pretty nice bloke when I chatted with him on Pitt Street. I also bumped into Francis Awaratife at Burwood Westfield :)

I dunno, maybe my view of SBS is too rosy, ever since they redeemed the mess that was Channel 9 broadcasting the 2002 World Cup. At a significant financial loss (IIRC), they picked up the many matches that Channel 9 refused, and Les Murray made a statement saying "we're not here just to make a financial dividend, but a social one" :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)