The Australian Juventus Thread (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
ANZ is a pathetic soul less piece of shite stadium. But as you said, it's rectangular AND it has an 80,000+ capacity.

I reckon the atmosphere would be x10 better if they played it at the SFS with its smaller and more compact stadium which holds 45,000. It's a fantastic stadium when sold out. Perfect for football.
The MCG has a great atmosphere but it's obviously shithouse for watching real football.

---------- Post added 20.04.2012 at 00:03 ----------

:lol:

Thugby League players are just as bad if not worse. Something wrong with those cunts.
yeah especially the way all the jocks love slapping each other on the ass and wrestling each other.

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #225
    ANZ is a pathetic soul less piece of shite stadium. But as you said, it's rectangular AND it has an 80,000+ capacity.

I reckon the atmosphere would be x10 better if they played it at the SFS which is a smaller and more compact stadium which holds 45,000. It's a fantastic stadium when sold out. Perfect for football.

Hopefully they train at the Marconi Club. Would be epic!
    5th row for the Mundine v Green fight there. Had a piss on a tree with Fraser Gherig coz we couldn't be fucked waiting in line. Great place

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #227
    Nuh just happened to be in the toilet line right next to him and he turns to me and said "fuck this shit, there;s gotta be a tree around here somewhere I can piss on" so I followed him to find a tree. Good bloke though, spoke to him and mark schwarzer for about an hour after that (they were sitting on the same table).

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Nuh just happened to be in the toilet line right next to him and he turns to me and said "fuck this shit, there;s gotta be a tree around here somewhere I can piss on" so I followed him to find a tree. Good bloke though, spoke to him and mark schwarzer for about an hour after that (they were sitting on the same table).
    awesome! did they have any cool stories or anything? never really liked gehrig though :p

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #229
    I tried to give Schwarzer shit about playing in England but he just laughed it off. He said he wasn never going to play in Australia because it's still too amateur.

Grerig was just interested in drinking and kept teasing me for being from Adelaide

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I tried to give Schwarzer shit about playing in England but he just laughed it off. He said he wasn never going to play in Australia because it's still too amateur.

Grerig was just interested in drinking and kept teasing me for being from Adelaide
    :lol:

Good on Schwarzer though, a-league is crap.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Schwarzer is a sick cunt, used to watch him every week as a youngster back when he played for Marconi. Really nice guy.

That's right the Mundine V Green fight was at the SFS, remember watching it on PPV at a mates place. So many bums on that card lol.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    This season is so open, all the front runners have lost a game. Collingwood depleted with injuries, Carlton will have a few, we play Freo up there next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)