The Australian Juventus Thread (36 Viewers)

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #411
    :lol: You make them sound like minor annoyances rather than the cause of a painful, agonizing death.
    LOL well lets face it, the ocean is pretty big and we're so small in comparison so what's the chance that they're going to to actually get you? I remember as a kid in Primary school we would to a sea water lake for aquatics (canoeing and rowing) every afternoon for a week. it was fun but every year they wouldn't let us swim in the water because the lake has those jelly fish in it. Really pissed me off. i guess i'm still a little bitter towards them

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #413
    there was like 12 tiger sharks of the Perth coast today. I just don't like going in the water anymore :(
    Yea shark are a little different. Here in SA more and more people seem to be killed by sharks every year. The last one happened at a beach just about 4 or 5 km from my house...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    It's scary going in back beaches now, even when there are good amount of people there. I don't really like to be the one furthest out for obvious reasons :D

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #415
    yea i hear ya! I do the same. a few beaches here have those shark net but they to about four fifths of fuck all anyway

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    At the ones I go to I don't think they even have shark nets. Though you do see helicopters going past at some, and I'm pretty sure they look for sharks and/or drowning tourists.

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #417
    At the ones I go to I don't think they even have shark nets. Though you do see helicopters going past at some, and I'm pretty sure they look for sharks and/or drowning tourists.
    Lol yea those helicopters are permanency stationed on SA Metro beaches. they throw toilet paper out the window and scream out of the loud speaker when there's a shark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)