The Australian Juventus Thread (17 Viewers)

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #361
    Foster is barca cock sucking cunt.

I was watching the CL qualifying highlights on SBS last week and they were talking about all the teams in the group stage and Foster said he doesn't think Juve will do anything :howler:
    I don't bother watching any more. All he does id rubbish anything that isn't Barca or Brazilian. It's fucking nausiating to say the least. Nothing more than another fanboy...

Buy on AliExpress.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    :agree:

Bozza is the only decent football TV guru

:tup: to Fox Sports, showed the press conference last night live and in full and haven't stopped talking about it all day

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    :agree:

Bozza is the only decent football TV guru

:tup: to Fox Sports, showed the press conference last night live and in full and haven't stopped talking about it all day
    Yeah he's actually pretty good. The Fox Sports guys seem to talk a lot less crap than SBS imo.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Checked TV schedules, SBS is showing Juve v Chelsea live 4:30am Wednesday week morning :weee:

Tuesday week they're showing City v Madrid live 4:30am too.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    well if ESPN showed other teams besides EPL we might get to see some other games, probably our game tonight is the most interesting, 2 teams unbeaten and not one favorite over the other

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    well if ESPN showed other teams besides EPL we might get to see some other games, probably our game tonight is the most interesting, 2 teams unbeaten and not one favorite over the other
    Too bad both SBS and ESPN are EPL and La Liga cocksuckers. So annoying that I have to stream a fucking CL game, fucking ridiculous.

The sad fact is, I don't think were gonna see another Juve CL game on TV until we play Chelsea again in November. Mega gay.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he's actually pretty good. The Fox Sports guys seem to talk a lot less crap than SBS imo.
    Bozza's ok but I really hate the way he laughs...and his wig is fucking hilarious. Oh and the way he says "Andrea Pirlo" ,,,"Andreus Pearl-o"...fuckin annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)