The Australian Juventus Thread (84 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
im never stepping foot on your disgusting continent. it's not so much the people as it is the fact that i'm scared shitless by nature. i scream like a girl if a big bee flies past my head. dont feel like facing three headed snakes

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
im never stepping foot on your disgusting continent. it's not so much the people as it is the fact that i'm scared shitless by nature. i scream like a girl if a big bee flies past my head. dont feel like facing three headed snakes
make sure you don't get in my pants then

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #446

this might be aimed at my fellow Australians but i think the same applies to you ;)

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #451
    @Bianconero_Aus How did you cope with the heat today.

Hey SA is still winning by the way ;)

675270-hottest-amended.jpg

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    @Cirillo

Was inside all day, and cranking that air con! It's still 37 degrees where I am now at 10:50PM at night. Fucking hate this shit man! :D

Yeah, it's been hot as fuck in SA lately, at least you guys are first at something? hehe

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #453
    lol we found our niche and we stick to it.

37 in Sydney would be really fucking shitty, all that humidity :inter:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    That's it! You gotta be proud of something your state does :D

Yeah it's a nightmare at the moment, sauna like conditions outside. Can't wait for that southerly to hit at about 12:30AM-1:00AM, should cool the wearer right down, knock off a good 15 degrees or so

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
    in Perth it got to about 38 degree's then just dropped rapidly....it started to rain also...bloody weather.

Keep under the air con my eastern cobs!

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    im never stepping foot on your disgusting continent. it's not so much the people as it is the fact that i'm scared $#@!less by nature. i scream like a girl if a big bee flies past my head. dont feel like facing three headed snakes
    Go to Perth!! I spent 3 weeks there last year and only saw one spider on my stay......loved it there. Gonna go Sydney hopefully some point this year.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Yeah but that spider could fire lasers from its eyes.

Heard about this Aussie heat. 38 degrees at night, fuck that. I'd sleep in the bath.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Yeah but that spider could fire lasers from its eyes.

Heard about this Aussie heat. 38 degrees at night, fuck that. I'd sleep in the bath.
    40 degrees on Friday and 44 degrees on Saturday in Western Sydney - where it is usually much warmer than the Eastern Suburbs/City side of Sydney which is obviously near the coast, and is moderated somewhat by the sea breeze.

Going to be another few days of intense bushfires for sure now, I hope the firefighters keep them under control (as much as they can).

Fucking hate this shite, hope this heatwave farks off for good soon.

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&tbo...87,d.dGY&fp=40bc08eb9d847642&biw=1438&bih=693

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)