The ASMR Thread (15 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Members who have read this thread in the last 30 days: 52
GiocataGrande, Bufi, takuma, Martin, Mr Chocolate, venus_isle, Juve_fanatic, CR 7*, NovaArt, JCK*, Osman*, Klin*, ALC*, JuveMkd, Turk_Bianconero*, Signora Omicidi, ridenko, Alex-444*, Quetzalcoatl*, Boksic, Conte in London, Cronios, Juve Fanatico*, Stephan, abstract, AbuGadanzieri, Twenty---3, Kyle*, tassard*, pitbull*, dylanjuventino, Bisco*, xXsexmasterXx*, duranfj, AlexJuventino, Marty, Tauri, Ocelot*, Juvellino, Gagi*, PhRoZeN, Basel93*, il brutto, Tomice*, Dostoevsky, WΏΏdy?*, GarfielD, zizinho, Cerval*, DAiDEViL, Fint*, Mark*
::lol3::

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You are without doubt the weirdest and most mysterious poster on this forum even weirder that you've been a regular here for 14 years.

Aren't you a doctor or something too? I really can't picture you as a real person at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Was curious and found one for sleep, had to stop it after 10 mins.

The only thing that was missing was an alarm since it cointained every sound that I don't want to hear when I try to sleep, especially the whispering, I hate whispering.

I have no words for this stupidity.
Yea I have no idea how this supposed to help someone sleep. I'm pretty sure this just people like daidevil spanking it to cute barely legal girls in elf cosplay.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You are without doubt the weirdest and most mysterious poster on this forum even weirder that you've been a regular here for 14 years.
Russian chatbot technology hasn't quite passed the Touring test yet, but they're still working out the kinks with the occasional Novachuk on the side.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
If you want shivers, get some like $5000 home theater speakers, av receivers, some nice huge HDR screen and play those Dolby Atmos audio + Dolby HDR demo video.

Now that's some shivers, ASMR is like ecchi anime in comparison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)