The ASMR Thread (14 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Get Alex outta here. Guy's a lost case.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I get it now.

Had no clue. Anyways, her mic is more expensive than my crappy laptop full od dust :D
:D
Yeah, she's actually making ASMR with good audio (duh?!), she's not just a good looking bimbo whoring herself out for views, recording on her fucking smartphone with more white noise in the background than actual ASMR sounds.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@AFL_ITALIA - One of us.

Welcome.

Come on in lads, let's watch together! @Mark @AlexJuventino @AFL_ITALIA

@Gagi :p
Hand movements, inaudible whispering/soft speaking, and humming are usually great. The reiki videos are great for that, even though sometimes the "asmrtists" get too...dramatic lets say.

- - - Updated - - -

Get Alex outta here. Guy's a lost case.

- - - Updated - - -

:D
Yeah, she's actually making ASMR with good audio (duh?!), she's not just a good looking bimbo whoring herself out for views, recording on her fucking smartphone with more white noise in the background than actual ASMR sounds.
You do actually like it :touched:

I love this weird ass forum :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not from this stuff
It's more than that anyway, it's the whole body. For me it starts at the middle of my skull and radiates down the spine and towards the arms and legs. And it's more tingling than shivering, it's complete relaxation of all muscles in the body. A "good" video can legitimately put me to sleep in like 5 minutes. It's really an amazing feeling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)