The "Anti-Roma" thread (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
The problem with Roma is that they have everything messed up.

The Roma scudo, for example :

The animal is not a female wolf, but a Piamontese male wolf.

And Romulo and Remo thought it was a female wolf and feed from it.
:D

The very inner nature of Roma AC is to suck. because they have do it from the beggining...and they have mastered it.

The owner sucks. The Fans sucks.Is best player sucks

ROMAMERDA

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
fvck roma : totti, roma's fans, them, those, that, this - everything that is near roma - **** them. **** Lazio either ;D Totti is overrated fata*s punk, who only causes problems. my advice is to ban Ass Roma or to move it to the seria b ;] ;] ;] ;] ;] ;]

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71
    If this is really going to turn into just simple "**** roma" then can a mod lock this thread, thats not why I opened it, and its pointless, see above post for the reasons why.

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveAllTheWay ] ++
    fvck roma : totti, roma's fans, them, those, that, this - everything that is near roma - **** them. **** Lazio either ;D Totti is overrated fata*s punk, who only causes problems. my advice is to ban Ass Roma or to move it to the seria b ;] ;] ;] ;] ;] ;]
    :thumb:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #79
    okay, time for an argument on your level of intelligence...

"**** juve, **** moggi, **** capello, **** del piero, **** emerson blah blah blah"

wow, what a argument, i bet you all feel so belittled and stupid right now, now do not **** with me, dont cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)