The "Anti-Roma" thread (7 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
If you want to say anything against Roma say it here, I am getting ****ing annoyed with every post of mine being followed by "Roma is shithole" etc etc etc. ffs its is pissing me off.

So say anything you want here, but a warning I am not going to be polite if you arent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The thing is Nicole, Roma are hardly a clean team. They play dirty, they're dirty on the transfer markt and their players have big mouths. Makes me wonder what kind of things Roma players do in bed.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Frankly there is nothing worth liking in a team like Roma. I used to like Totti until he decided to show us all what a true gentlemen he is. And with him and Sensei(represenitng the dressing room and management respectively), there is nothing to respect in that team.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    You seems to think, we need or even want you liking us, frankly I dont care, the only reason I have done this, is it keeps it all in one place.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Just a thread, Nicole?

Juventus has entire Web sites dedicated to hate for them and the wish for their demise all over the world!

You have to set your standards higher. ;)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Just a thread, Nicole?

Juventus has entire Web sites dedicated to hate for them and the wish for their demise all over the world!

You have to set your standards higher. ;)
    Thing is I dont care, I dont care who likes us, or hates us. Just for them to know that they mean nothing to us.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Thing is I dont care, I dont care who likes us, or hates us. Just for them to know that they mean nothing to us.
    That's the spirit.

And for the record, better a Romanista than a ManU fan.

No, wait... ;)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    You'll see, we have the players still capable of winning Serie A, if Spalletti can get the disipline in check, we'll leave you behind like we did in 2003 and 2001.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    You'll see, we have the players still capable of winning Serie A, if Spalletti can get the disipline in check, we'll leave you behind like we did in 2003 and 2001.
    In 2003, Nicole :)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)