The "Anti-Roma" thread (2 Viewers)

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Thanks for insulting the whole city just because Juventus is based in it. I guess this really sums up how much class you have.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Whereas Turin is shithole city, and only has one semi-decent club in Torino.
says the man u fan ....where city is the only real manchester team.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #108
    Turin is one of the worst cities in Italy, and I was replying to Pado who basically said the same thing about everyone born in Rome.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
    So is this thread going to continue on? All we are going to get here is just umm fook this fook that, that piece of shit and this piece of shit. Can't someobdy just lock this? I don't see the purpose for this thread?

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #112
    ++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
    So is this thread going to continue on? All we are going to get here is just umm fook this fook that, that piece of shit and this piece of shit. Can't someobdy just lock this? I don't see the purpose for this thread?
    Exactly until anyone actually says anything besides "**** roma"

Oh and John, how exactly?

Jul 28, 2002

Exactly until anyone actually says anything besides "**** roma"

Oh and John, how exactly?
    a manure fan criticising juve for not being the biggest club in its associated home town, when most manc fans support city, with people from salford and Greater Manchester supporting united. There is no way a Utd fan can criticise juve for not being the biggest team in its town.

"Whereas Turin is shithole city, and only has one semi-decent club in Torino."

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #114
    :sigh:

Same old recycle gabbage as usual, Liverpool fans really need some new material. I had a study that showed it, something like over 40,000 of the season tickets for Manchester United had a "M" for Manchester postcode, meaning they lived in the area...that is double more then City actually get. So I am afraid that blows that little argument away...

Jog on.

PS. I would post tath "You have been owned" picture, but I cant be bothered

Jul 28, 2002
    :sigh:

Same old recycle gabbage as usual, Liverpool fans really need some new material. I had a study that showed it, something like over 40,000 of the season tickets for Manchester United had a "M" for Manchester postcode, meaning they lived in the area...that is double more then City actually get. So I am afraid that blows that little argument away...

Jog on.

PS. I would post tath "You have been owned" picture, but I cant be bothered
    A)...who said i was a liverpool fan?
    B) Id like to see the evidence agianst the common perception.
    C) If u do give me the evidence ill post the pic for u.

BTW the majority of Greater manchester has the post code begining with "M", so they are not nesscarilly from the city of Manchester.....

Plus like Juve, most of Manure fans do not reside int he manchester area.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #116
    Of course its pretty obvious that really every club in the whole world has more fans NOT inside the city they play in, I dont think that many millions of people live in Manchester. And really I dont care, I dont live in Manchester, even though what I said was true. I couldnt careless.

Jul 28, 2002
    Of course its pretty obvious that really every club in the whole world has more fans NOT inside the city they play in, I dont think that many millions of people live in Manchester. And really I dont care, I dont live in Manchester, even though what I said was true. I couldnt careless.
    True, majority of team have larger external fanbases, but the relationship between internal and external fans in relation to other clubs is, like juve far greate rthan the average team.

Until there is proof, common preception is true.....

So u have been owned.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #118
    John, you can only "own" me, until you provide proof that you are right, common preceptions or whatever, that doesnt mean a thing.

Jul 28, 2002
    John, you can only "own" me, until you provide proof that you are right, common preceptions or whatever, that doesnt mean a thing.
    common perceptions are often treated as the truth, and from what i kno on the matter is the common perception, which im sure the majority of english football fans will agree with....even the Man u fans happily agree.

Anyway its ok nicole, why would i want to "own a manure / romanista anyway".

Respect for the thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)