The anatomy of GOATs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
All three:

Worship GOAT must be from Madeira.

Sacrifice GOAT could be one of those fat argentinian ones. I heard the English love to eat them.

Milking GOAT.. hmm.. whats a good milking GOAT?
i dont know about other countries, but Bosnia has awesome milking goats. i once left mine eating the grass around the house the entire day. it gave me back a liter of milk, it cut (eat) the grass very nicely, so i didnt have to mow the lawn for a week, and it shits everything right back, helping the grass grow quicker and thicker. as a bonus, it shit looks very nice and round, so you can replace the cherries youve eaten from your neighbors cherry tree with it, and he wont notice. not that ive done such thing, but ive seen others do it

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #43
    i dont know about other countries, but Bosnia has awesome milking goats. i once left mine eating the grass around the house the entire day. it gave me back a liter of milk, it cut (eat) the grass very nicely, so i didnt have to mow the lawn for a week, and it shits everything right back, helping the grass grow quicker and thicker. as a bonus, it shit looks very nice and round, so you can replace the cherries youve eaten from your neighbors cherry tree with it, and he wont notice. not that ive done such thing, but ive seen others do it
    Bosnian milking GOAT signed. Cherry trick :howler:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Do you know how many Americans fuck animals?

Even though nothing is wrong with that.
    No idea but I did once see a Vice about Colombian teens fucking donkeys. Was odd because they were openly bragging about it in front of their friends, how it made them men and it was how they had all lost their virginities

Mar 4, 2007
    No idea but I did once see a Vice about Colombian teens $#@!ing donkeys. Was odd because they were openly bragging about it in front of their friends, how it made them men and it was how they had all lost their virginities
    Columbines are proude fucking donkey.

Hey nothing is wrong with that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)