The AFC Asian 2007 Cup (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Tough break for all my Saudi friends here. But a huge congratulations to Iraq for making history. You saw it in their Olympic performances last round -- this team has a lot to be proud of.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Saudia was terrible...Iraq was great....especially Nashat Karrar and the baldies Basim & Jasim ;)....congrats to Iraq for a memorable victory!!!

Jun 13, 2007
congrats to iraq , they were by far the best team in the tournament and to see a country with so many polical problems win the asian cup is great

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS...

Champinos of Asia :weee: :weee:

A great game from Irak, from tatctical and fighting point of view.. the dominated the whole game. I have never seen such a one sided final for such a long time. Saudis were shocked about the superiority of Irak.

And Rami that might have been a penalty. but Also Irak should have had a penalty after a foul from the keeper ;)
Are you an Iraqi or Kurd (istani?) ? I mean you write the Iraq in your signature with Kurdish colors?

An Honest question btw..

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
mabrook iraq
hopefully after a semi final berth at the 2004 olympics then winning the asian cup 3 yrs later beating the likes of australiaq,saudi arabia and s korea
i hope to see them in south africa in 2010 adn i believe this squad has ething it takes to get there past the 3-4 big asian teams

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Are you an Iraqi or Kurd (istani?) ? I mean you write the Iraq in your signature with Kurdish colors?

An Honest question btw..
I am a kurd, from Kurdistan of Irak. I have been grown there and feel also like a iraki. I never had a problem with arabs, turkmens or any other people in Irak. And I would prefer to live in a peacful Irak with Kurdistan as part of it rather than in Kurdistan as a coutry which would be always in war with the neighburs. The most important thing is though that every nation and every religon should be respcted and all the poeple should have their rights.

As for the flag, I was trying to make a mix of iraqi and kuristan flag :D

Apr 12, 2004
I hope everyone knows that Iraq won because the US was playing for Iraq and they were using their M4's to fRuck up the other team with those supersonic 5.56mm ball green-tips. The steel cores with the new H-Bar M16 A3 will always fRuck up some mugs.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The most important thing is though that every nation and every religon should be respcted and all the poeple should have their rights.
Well said and agreed!

Kurds here are nice people in general, they are friendly and "khadoum" don't know the word in English, but those are big ups in my book.

Sirt chavemne (I am 100% sure I spelled it wrong :lol:) kako :D

Forza Iraq! Forza Devastation!
Forza Saddam, the real democrat :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)