The 4-yr. old Preacher (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
No sir, you offend by your tone. Also my argument is weak to you because anything other than definitive proof or acceptance of your points is weak. Im sorry sir i will pray for you. Your words show that you have deep anger and hatred towards faith and God. I wish I could have helped you in some way. If you really want to talk to Jesus or God read scripture but strip your hatred away and open your mind.If you listen he will speak to you
To hell with the scriptures.
And don't pray to me to your god. I can speak directly. Does god read this thread or is s/he watching the marathon?

God, tell me this, why?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
To hell with the scriptures.
And don't pray to me to your god. I can speak directly. Does god read this thread or is s/he watching the marathon?

God, tell me this, why?
God is Omnipotent, He sees all is all and is in the infinite now. I pray for all people and you will definitely be added to the list. ps your posts are getting more and more angry

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Omni Potens

Prove it now.
this is for you my friend. There will never be enough proof for you.

But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, wasn't with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord!"
But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe."
After eight days again his disciples were inside, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, the doors being locked, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace be to you." Then he said to Thomas, "Reach here your finger, and see my hands. Reach here your hand, and put it into my side. Don't be unbelieving, but believing."
Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed."

Especially the last line

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I really want to know the answer to this question.

If god is love then how could s/he tolerate suffering on such a grade scale?
You're asking...nay demanding, an answer to a question that goes contrary to monotheistic beliefs.

The belief is that there is free will. We've been given emotions, senses, and thought. We've been given a 'guideline to life' and the rest is on us; i.e. to chose between good and bad. No where does it state in scripture that there will be a divine intervention each time someone chooses the latter. So you're essentially demanding an explanation to something that we don't subscribe to.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You're asking...nay demanding, a question that goes contrary to monotheistic beliefs.

The belief is that there is free will. We've been given emotions, senses, and thought. We've been given a 'guideline to life' and the rest is on us; i.e. to chose between good and bad. No where does it state in scripture that there will be a divine intervention each time someone chooses the latter. So you're essentially demanding an explanation to something that we don't subscribe to.
Ive tried to explain it but he is just adamant and mad

Sep 1, 2002
this is for you my friend. There will never be enough proof for you.

But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, wasn't with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord!"
But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe."
After eight days again his disciples were inside, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, the doors being locked, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace be to you." Then he said to Thomas, "Reach here your finger, and see my hands. Reach here your hand, and put it into my side. Don't be unbelieving, but believing."
Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed."

Especially the last line
I've always wonder about ol doubting Thomas: Does he go to heaven?

And if so, what does he lose by his thinking? Do the blessed get a better seat at the table of heaven?

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
bianconero, Why the fuck do you care if someone believes in god or not ? Everyone is entitled to believe and do whatever they want with THEIR lives.

You believe in god ? Good for you.
You don't ? Good for you.

Neither side should shove anything down the others throat.

Now jog on.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I've always wonder about ol doubting Thomas: Does he go to heaven?

And if so, what does he lose by his thinking? Do the blessed get a better seat at the table of heaven?
Of course he goes to heaven, he was given revelation. If after that scene he chose to reject then at that point he would not go to heaven. The blessed just have favor

Sep 1, 2002
You're asking...nay demanding, an answer to a question that goes contrary to monotheistic beliefs.

Shall we leave aside the trinity of christianity?

I demand an explanation from any god that exists and acts like a dictator, yes!
Yours, his, anyone's. And if that god/s have any sense of compassion they would answer. I have free will as does that god, so why allow such pain to this who have done you no harm?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Shall we leave aside the trinity of christianity?

I demand an explanation from any god that exists and acts like a dictator, yes!
Yours, his, anyone's. And if that god/s have any sense of compassion they would answer. I have free will as does that god, so why allow such pain to this who have done you no harm?
What about the trinity? Also if your so concerned with suffering why are you not stopping it instead of being a jerk on the internet?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
bianconero, Why the fuck do you care if someone believes in god or not ? Everyone is entitled to believe and do whatever they want with THEIR lives.

You believe in god ? Good for you.
You don't ? Good for you.

Neither side should shove anything down the others throat.

Now jog on.
I have not tried to shove anything down anyones throat, just answering questions and having discussion

Sep 1, 2002
What about the trinity? Also if your so concerned with suffering why are you not stopping it instead of being a jerk on the internet?
Someone discusses and challenges points about your religion and you call them a jerk.

Even I know Christ would say fantastic, what an opportunity to get my message across.

Call yourself a christian!

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Let me just point out your belief on this occasion is entirely incorrect, which could mean...

I actually don't deny any god, but I do demand from them answers.

I'm listening.
you can demand all the answers you want but your attitude is that of a petulant child and it is off putting to those who would like to discuss and possibly to the creator himself

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
@ bianconero

The reality is that no one on this earth will have all your answers on any given subject especially this one. Faith is not about knowing all of Gods plans its believing in it.

Sep 1, 2002
@ bianconero

The reality is that no one on this earth will have all your answers on any given subject especially this one. Faith is not about knowing all of Gods plans its believing in it.
I'll believe in a god that wants a relationship that is truly special, one of equals.

I want my children to surpass me, not worship me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)