Thats It, Nothing For This Season (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The problem isn't just the defence. Our midfield is just as bad. No creativity what so ever. Nedved isn't Nedved anymore.
IMO Juve needs a clear out of 6 players, and bring 6 young good players. With a couple of established names.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nyos

Feb 1, 2004
I think Bahraini is not the only one depressed.
After watching our team was being trashed by Roma, suddenly I though if we dropped by Inter in CI, then by Depor in CL. It's like a tragical drama.
Think about something better if Juve pass inter (it seems hard) we will meet Milan or Lazio.
If we pass Depor in CL, can we beat teams like Madrid, Man Utd, etc with our quality of defense?
Stop dreaming! If we lost all of that, month of MAY please come faster, the season finished, and start a new much better season. Will Lippi still keep Juve grandpa(s) next season? We must sign young bloods.

CONCLUSION: WE'LL GET NOTHING WITHOUT MIRACLE

Calm down, Nyos. You can't force Juve always win in every competitions. They are human too, they can make mistakes. But if they don't learn any of the mistakes..........and b'come worse, worse, and worse........no! The Roma game must open Lippi & Moggi's eyes (if the are not tooooooooooooooooo blind :D)

Quote: A CHAMPION IS SOMEONE WHO GETS UP EVEN WHEN THEY CAN'T.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
yep , i know Roma beated us Hard...but what Lippi said is Correct , It's Not over ... (8)points we can make them, Milan can Loose it , and am sure! we Just need to Focus , and to ALL OF u .....Juve Fans Need ya , even in these bad Times...Roma screwed us up! i know , but it's not the end of the road still milan will face (Lazio , Inter , roma , and US ) so they might loose even more then 8 points , and so to roma ! Plus Plus Plus there is something , i don't know some of u , said that it's :crime to bench Mico and di vaio , Let Me Clear sth for u all , i do know them both how Dangerous they are, But Dp to us he is like the Captain of The Ship , he's playmaker and perfect Striker and everything... anyhow My point from all this Is : WE CAN DO IT...if we want it , i repeat , We can Do it ! all of u with Me say Forza Juve! and as Lippi said : Let it be known IT'S NOT OVER YET ! May god bless Juve ! <Rab>

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
hahahahahahahahahahahaha u r funny wery wery funny
if lippi really thinx dat he can reach us he has to wake up :D:cool:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
rae acm i see u posting a lot after we lost to roma hahaha

anyways lippi was supposed to say that. he cant say "neh, we've given up on everything this season. bla"

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
rae acm i see u posting a lot after we lost to roma hahaha
Yesssssss exactly my point - I do recall a stunning match we won vs. inter 6:0 so I do imagine what pleasure have ASR fans:D:cool::D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
no no it might not b over ;)

as some1 said, lippi couldnt say we r giving up. theres no hope 4 us winnig a scudetto.
So it might b a chance 4 us. 8 points r not 2 much.

3 wins n we can reach them.

All I want is beating Milan in Delle Alpi.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
I don't think we have that many chances. But let's not be egoistic. We got 2 scudettos in a row, we shouldn't want everythink every year. We will be back to get our 3rd star!

Now on to win the CL!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
it's not over, but it wont be easy.....and there's nothing harder to do than having to wait for milan or roma slip-up and NOT slipping up ourselves

thru good and bad times guys :D juve had given me a wonderful 2years or so......it's about time i feel what other fans feel :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)