Thank you Ranieri ... (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
However, you have to understand emotions and sentiments. Sometimes, people tend to get wrapped up in their club emotionally, and this clouds their judgment and their ability to assess and evaluate particular incidents or situations objectively. I do agree, that it tends to become tedious and destructive after some time, and that it would be a lot more conducive to discuss everything in a rational manner without too much emotional sentiment.
I totally agree, Bianconero. Maybe this quote should also be pasted into the Cannavaro thread..? ;) :spliff:

I'm off topic, so I'll leave it at that. :lol:

Easy on the hate, lads... Ranieri's gone now and if his contract stipulates that he's owed money, the man needs to be paid... simple as.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ranieri has done a good job in the attacking end but did a poor job on the defence bringing Scolari wouldn`t change that

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Ranieri has done a good job in the attacking end but did a poor job on the defence bringing Scolari wouldn`t change that
he has done alright
considering trezeguet and giovinco have barely played, things could ve been better
and at a lot of times we lacked the creativity to threaten in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)