Thank you Ranieri ... (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ranieri will definitely head for a national team. At least thats what he was saying a few months ago, he said he was going to coach a national side after finishing his job at Juve. Although I have to say I'd love to see him destroying Inter or any other rival team we have in Serie A. To stay on topic, I'll thank him for his work at the early stage of his period in Juve, but still thats not whats going to stick in our minds from now on. The thing we all surely will remember is this recent win drought. However, I think it was time for him to leave as he clearly showed that he was not even close to being a true winner.
Such a shame then that England are being coached by Fabio Crapello. I would have loved to see Ranieri destroying their chances for WC 2010 and the Euros in 2012 :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I would like to thank ranieri too for being respectful and commited to juve.
Even though I found it good that he is finaly gone, as I never really liked him, it is still sad that we had to fire a coach for the first time in 40 years.. thats not juve style.. I just hope that we will get that 3rd spot..

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Not to be harsh, but you know you are a loser when the prime mention you get is being called the one that left the foundation for Valencia, Chelsea and now Juve too.
But what would you call people who post on a football forum, thinking they know more than the ones who actually do the coaching and running of the clubs?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But what would you call people who post on a football forum, thinking they know more than the ones who actually do the coaching and running of the clubs?
The purpose of a forum is to engage in discussion. Are you suggesting we stop discussing players, transfers, and tactics because we may not know as much? I think that is totally absurd, because as fans we are entitled to an opinion. Those "professionals" that you laud don't always get it right.

I am not saying we know better as fans, but we are @ least entitled to express our views, because we love and support the club, and more importantly we are not getting paid to do so (in fact we pay out of our pockets to show support), so our criticism is borne out of love and genuine concern for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)