Thank god! (1 Viewer)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Saying Legro was crap the whole season last year is bullshit, i mean he made some blunders but he had his good games to. Even Nesta made blunders, but nobody are making anything out of it. Iknow im "comparing" Nesta to Legro, but im just trying to make a point.

It seems that im the only one having faith in Legro, maybe its because that i know what he is capable of, and this season i belive in him more than ever.

And for the Montero Saga; yes he has done what he was capable of, but if we could get money from him then why not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Selling Montero is RETARDED! He is one of the last few decent, capable defenders we have. He still has something left in him. If anyone should go its Iuliano.
BOTH Montero and Iuliano should go, and as a matter of fact the latter was better than the former last season. BOTH of them are past it and BOTH of them should be sold IMO. I know that without the two of them and Tudor we'll be lacking depth at the back, but as far as I'm concerned the thing to do was to buy AT LEAST two top quality centre backs. As it is we'll be lucky if we get one.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
According to your theory, we should sell Trez, DP, Legro, Thuram basically all of Juve bar Buffon and Zambro for having a bad season. Montero is a MORE than capable sub who knows the Italian game too well. Iuliano is just excess once we get anew CB. :undecide:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
2002-2003 season DP was by no means shite. 16 goals in Serie A, and what was it 5 in CL? That is a verygood record for a support striker. Not to mention his great performances in the madrid game, newcastle game, and mannnny more serie/cl games.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
I'd like to keep Montero too if he wasn't the liability that he is today. The thing is that it wasn't just last season wich was horrendous he's been going downwards for the last 3, take a look at the goals we let in not just last season but 02-03 too. On about half of them you'll see Montero being too late or mistimed in his tackles . He's just not good enough anymore, it's as simple as that.
this is pure and simple bullshit
Check the quantity of goals we received being montero in the pitch against the ones we get when he isnt in the field.....our less scored defense in the last ten years....;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

this is pure and simple bullshit
Check the quantity of goals we received being montero in the pitch against the ones we get when he isnt in the field.....our less scored defense in the last ten years....;)

and you wonder why he isnt on the field much

... red cards :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)