Terrorism (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Is that in terms of innocent lives lost, or media coverage?
Graham what is your problem? We don't fly planes into buildings.

Our main course of action is NOT to kill innocent civilians. And don't give me that BS that Al-Qaeda's direct action is something other than murdering.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Calm down Andy, it wasn't meant to be provoking; i was just wondering what your definition of "a greater source of terrorism"

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
To answer the ORIGINAL question on the this thread:

WHO WON?

Lets see once upon a time when one of these "brainwashed-by-an-exterme cleric-follower-can't-think-for himself sub-humans" wanted to make a point about U.S. or European Foreign policy they wouldn't follow the lead of men like Gandhi, great writers or journalists no.. they would hijack a plane full of 60 year old Jewish Pollacks and crash in the middle of Aberdeen Scotland or something...then 5 years later they would blow up some embassy in Uzbekistan while a foreign receptionist was having take-out with her fiance or something. And then eventually they moved on to bigger things like planes, trains and automobiles...people would forget...they would go see there usual sources for money and life would go on.
Nowadays their sources are under a microscope with seized bank accounts...Religious establishments which they claim was "sacred" is no longer secretive thanks to their doings in the past 50 years and all the people who have similar NAMES and are from the same region of the world have to suffer humiliation, stares and generalizations when they travel thanks to their dumb-ass can't think for themselves actions. THEY if they are not living in a cave like a RAT (that they are) are hiding in backyard wells and living in luxury in the mountains of Pakistan. The ones that are caught are being shackled and drained for every ounce of evidence they know. Whereas before it was a free-for-all today they are lucky if they can throw that "rock" against a MARQUEE with an Americna movie affixed to it without getting a rectal exam.
If I have to be stopped every 3rd month at a road stop or show my passport 3 times rather than one or have my bag searched more often: SO BE IT...if it means having a safe flight and having THEM hide out in caves or running through mountains to avoid capture: I'M ALL FOR IT.
Civil Liberties? They ones who throw up their hands for CIVIL LIBERTIES probably can't even define it ...

Trust me...3 years later I can safely say that THEY hiding in caves...scraping for money and being shackled off the island in CUBA have done anything but WON.
They created a generalization and stereotype for their people that will last for 100 years...
next time an airport security guard asks you to open your bag don't curse the United States or George Bush...
Curse the SHIT-FOR-BRAINS who decided he wanted to fight the 'infidel' because SOMEONE told him to do it.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
...one of these "brainwashed-by-an-exterme cleric-follower-can't-think-for himself sub-humans"
Nick if you were in their shoes your telling me you wouldnt be brainwashed? In fact everybody can take a stab at this question.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++

Nick if you were in their shoes your telling me you wouldnt be brainwashed? In fact everybody can take a stab at this question.
Personally..I'm sick of people making excuses for them..if you were in their shoes..if you grew up like them...if you had nothing like them...
you probably have a point going on there but the fact is that NOT EVERY INDIVIDUAL in that reason is a terrorist and the MAJORITY ARE NOT..THE MAJORITY ARE NOT BRAINWASHED....the so-called clerics know which ones to pick on: I guarantee you they are not looking for the leaders who stand out of the pack ..they are looking for the shy insecure ones they could twist and convince to kill themselves. To convince someone to do that you need someone with low self-esteem, with a meager outlook on life and with a hell of a LITTLE to live for.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Personally..I'm sick of people making excuses for them..if you were in their shoes..if you grew up like them...if you had nothing like them...
you probably have a point going on there but the fact is that NOT EVERY INDIVIDUAL in that reason is a terrorist and the MAJORITY ARE NOT..THE MAJORITY ARE NOT BRAINWASHED....the so-called clerics know which ones to pick on: I guarantee you they are not looking for the leaders who stand out of the pack ..they are looking for the shy insecure ones they could twist and convince to kill themselves. To convince someone to do that you need someone with low self-esteem, with a meager outlook on life and with a hell of a LITTLE to live for.
Not really.

Depends on the prize. Someone with very high self esteem, happy as hell and the world to live for will do anything if the 'price is right'

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
Are you islamic?
You're ****ing irritating with a question like that. Not that I have any problem replying to it, but it is in no way related to the issue and I do not have to be Muslim to oppose the U.S. policy in Iraq or the Israeli policy on foreign/domestic soil?

Anyway.......yes I am MUSLIM.......what's your point?

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Graham what is your problem? We don't fly planes into buildings.

Our main course of action is NOT to kill innocent civilians. And don't give me that BS that Al-Qaeda's direct action is something other than murdering.
You know what though.......you support Israel that has terrorised and killed innocent civilians (a lot more than what you get exposed to by U.S. media of course). You veto every U.N. resolution that's even partially against the interests of Israel keeping the Palestinians at bay and not either integrating them with full rights for the time being or giving them their fair share of land for a Palestinian state. You'll talk about the killing of Israeli civilians and I'll tell you it happens on both sides and gets much more attention in the media when harm is being done to Israelis or Americans. It's disgusting how this shit is ignored and we have to resort to online sources/foreign newspapers/other media sources to get the correct info.

Just out of curiousty, was your original statement supposed to make it more "ok" to kill those 3 Egyptian soldiers and those Muslims praying in the mosque?

When American civilians are attacked, you shouldn't just say it's wrong and whoever did it is a terrorist.........we agree on those points.....no need to argue there, but you should understand why it's done and ask yourself whether you're provoking those people. It all falls back to Israel.........and as you label those occupation resistors terrorists, well, in my view.....the U.S. army act as terrorists when they go into a mosque and gun down the worshipers and then humiliate the ones they capture.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

You know what though.......you support Israel that has terrorised and killed innocent civilians (a lot more than what you get exposed to by U.S. media of course). You veto every U.N. resolution that's even partially against the interests of Israel keeping the Palestinians at bay and not either integrating them with full rights for the time being or giving them their fair share of land for a Palestinian state. You'll talk about the killing of Israeli civilians and I'll tell you it happens on both sides and gets much more attention in the media when harm is being done to Israelis or Americans. It's disgusting how this shit is ignored and we have to resort to online sources/foreign newspapers/other media sources to get the correct info.

Just out of curiousty, was your original statement supposed to make it more "ok" to kill those 3 Egyptian soldiers and those Muslims praying in the mosque?

When American civilians are attacked, you shouldn't just say it's wrong and whoever did it is a terrorist.........we agree on those points.....no need to argue there, but you should understand why it's done and ask yourself whether you're provoking those people. It all falls back to Israel.........and as you label those occupation resistors terrorists, well, in my view.....the U.S. army act as terrorists when they go into a mosque and gun down the worshipers and then humiliate the ones they capture.
Why don't you understand this? Why do you always jump at the chance of defending real terrorists? From my time here, I have never seen you defend the troops, and all you do is place blame on them, calling them 'terrorists'? Don't you understand they're doing their job most of the time, even though they might kill in an effort to defend themsleves? You are not in their shoes. you have NO CLUE what they go through. I don't defend Israel; you don't like it, go protest in front of Bush's White House, don't blame our citizens or troops for the problem. Maybe if you were more humble you would have criticized the terrorists, which by the way you NEVER say anything negative about, and blame all this negativity towards the hostiles in Iraq on the terrorist themselves.

Jul 19, 2003
Just to show you how much you're making up.......this is the first post on this forum where I expressed my views. So....I always jump at the chance of defending terrorists? From your time here..........? Bull freakin shit............It's funny how you resorted to all that made-up shit. I have lost a lot of respect for you with that low low strategy you opted for.

And if you go back and actually read it, you'll see that I said that terrorists are to blame, but the U.S. troops are terrorizing civilians as well. Don't give me the BS about doing their job. Their job is not to kill civilians.........actually u know what, I don't know what their job is in Iraq, other than to occupy.......but that's an argument for another day.

Apr 12, 2004
Listen here "dark meat" he nor I want respect from you, plus whats with the defending terrorists? You have made several posts on this topic before, so watch your words buddy.

You have lost a lot of respect for him? Why? He is saying the truth kid. You just come across as a person who blames the troops for eveything, rather than the terrorists themsleves. Like Beck said, if you don't like it, go protest on the White House lawn.

Every thing has to be a holy war. :rolleyes:

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
Listen here "dark meat" he nor I want respect from you, plus whats with the defending terrorists? You have made several posts on this topic before, so watch your words buddy.

Quote the posts smart guy.

I EXPECT THE MODS' INTERVENTION AS THIS IS CLEARLY A RACIAL INSULT Before it was putting words together, but now it's blatant.

Jul 19, 2003
You're quick to call a person who shoots an American soldier defending his land a terrorist, yet you still won't admit what the U.S. soldiers did in the mosque was a terrorist act.

I, on the other hand, call all persons who attack civilians "terrorists" no matter what side they're on. The difference is in Israel's and U.S.'s cases, they're official acts of either the govt or the army representing them. You can't seem to understand that and the easiest thing for you to claim is that I'm defending terrorists..........something I've never claimed in any of my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)