Terrorism (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
I think that girl died faster, and momentarely, in contrast to those in WTC
Oh, and that makes it okay?

why do you keep accusing everyone who sympathises with both sides of being anti-American? I never said that the victims of 9/11 were guilty of anything, but to say that the civilians of Iraq and Afghanistan are more guilty than Americans is madness

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Oh, and that makes it okay?
No its not, but dont expect to not get back when you attack USA!, innocents will die, its also very useless of you to post these images, what is it good for?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
I guess you're referring to the clip when they filmed people chearing on they streets after 9/11 in Palestina but I guess you haven't heard the story behind that; people there are happy when they see a camera, that woman who cheared had NO IDEA what she cheared for but I guess that "behind-the scene" clip never reached USA.
:rofl: :dontcare: yeah sure

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No its not, but dont expect to not get back when you attack USA!
When in blue hell did Iraq attack the USA ?!?!
innocents will die, its also very useless of you to post these images, what is it good for?
to show that civilian casualties aren't just a bunch of fanatic America-haters who deserve to have their houses bombed

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

When in blue hell did Iraq attack the USA ?!?!

afghanistan, iraq, etc whats the difference, war is war, if Saddam had done what he was supposed to do for UN, then it would never have getten this far, but what can you expect from a man who kills thousands of his own ppl.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
afghanistan, iraq, etc whats the difference, war is war
:wallbang: Yeah, why don't they just bomb South Korea, what's the difference between South and North? Afghanistan's neighbours are China, so let's just bomb them too, I mean what's the difference, right?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
just take whatever you want out of context as it suits you, this discussion is useless anyway.
How am I taking it out of context? You're trying to justify the murder of innocent Iraqi civilians by saying that it's the same as attacking Afghanistan, which happened because Saudi terrorists attacked the United States

Sep 28, 2002

afghanistan, iraq, etc whats the difference, war is war, if Saddam had done what he was supposed to do for UN , then it would never have getten this far, but what can you expect from a man who kills thousands of his own ppl.
thats the point, UN, not US. then again its justn one letter, whats the difference

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002

yes, cause it was a really lame excuse.
It wasn't an excuse, it's the truth. Maybe US citiziens should start reading media coverage from BBC instead of just US media which to me is one sided.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks to Bush he'll never get the chance again.
Yeah, I'm sure Saddam's kissing Bush's feet for taking over his job and killing Iraqi civilians more efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)