Terrorism (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #741
    Oooh, personal insult and racial prejudice... isnt that nice Gray?

And has it ever crossed your mind that American companies want to hire children because they're cheaper?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    You are just dumb arent you, thanks to americas factories ppl in your continent gets jobs at least, its yourself that should be ashamed for letting kids work, thats something that never would happen in the west!.
    Oh how did I know you'd come up with the "Oh, they're giving kids a chance of employment" argument.

People in 'my continent' get jobs? Ermm as far as I know, not many Australian children work in Nike sweatshops. And if you're referring to Korea, then you're generalising the whole Asian continent, in which case you'd be incorrect since this kind of thing doesn't happen in all Asian countries as you'd like to think.

You're endorsing the practice of paying kids pittance to work long hard hours in sweatshops, yet you think that people should be ashamed for letting kids work? How contradictory could your argument be.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

You are just dumb arent you, thanks to americas factories ppl in your continent gets jobs at least, its yourself that should be ashamed for letting kids work, thats something that never would happen in the west!.
    you need to get out more. really.

Go Explore the world.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Oooh, personal insult and racial prejudice... isnt that nice Gray?
    What i said is the fact, so what you call it is totally uninteresting.

And has it ever crossed your mind that American companies want to hire children because they're cheaper?
    That is simply not true!, but off course you dont admit that, because you just hates everything that has to do with USA.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You're endorsing the practice of paying kids pittance to work long hard hours in sweatshops, yet you think that people should be ashamed for letting kids work? How contradictory could your argument be.
    Haha no way that i do, and it is in your continent that this is common, then give me some examples on american comanies that uses child workers and are aware of it...................and are you telling me that you dont have any Nike stuff yourself?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    That is simply not true!, but off course you dont admit that, because you just hates everything that has to do with USA.
    Just incase you didn't notice, the countries where sweatshops are run aren't full of rich adults and poor children. It's not like the parents of these children have high paying jobs while their children are scraping together allowance money.

Don't tell me you honestly think that the only reason they don't hire adults in sweatshops is because they want to give the poor deprived children the fantastic opportunity to see what it's like to be real career men/women

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #748

What i said is the fact, so what you call it is totally uninteresting.

Isnt it? Ok, Let's see. I have a pair of Levi's shoes... made in Vietnam, ok. Converse... made in China, nice... Nike's... made in Indonesia.

Nice. And you still say they wouldnt use kids for profit? And yes, I do admit that I have Nike sneakers.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

you need to get out more. really.

Go Explore the world.
    :dontcare: could you be more wrong, anyway thanx for the advice but i have been alot around the world. Yeah alot and enough.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    In 20 years time or so, I can almost guarantee that we will see a new Bin Ladin just cos of the invasion of Iraq.

To fight terrorism doesn't mean it should be fought with violence. Among other things it mean that food, clothes, jobs etc should be given to the poor cos that are where terror-groups find their followers.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Haha no way that i do, and it is in your continent that this is common
    ffs do you not read people's posts? What continent is "my continent"?
    then give me some examples on american comanies that uses child workers and are aware of it
    :rofl: that's a corker. You think that these companies are innocently running their businesses only in 'rich' countries, while some renegade workers secretly form companies in South East Asia without the knowledge of the suits on top?
    and are you telling me that you dont have any Nike stuff yourself?
    Oh yeah, great argument. Because I own Nike products, it puts me on the same level as the slave drivers who put 50 malnourished children in a 10x10 metre room with a dingy lightbulb above them stabbing themselves with sewing needles, right?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
    In 20 years time or so, I can almost guarantee that we will see a new Bin Ladin just cos of the invasion of Iraq.

To fight terrorism doesn't mean it should be fought with violence. Among other things it mean that food, clothes, jobs etc should be given to the poor cos that are where terror-groups find their followers.
    again very easy for you to say, its not your (or mine) country who has gotten 2 planes bringing down skyscrapes with thousands of people in it. Im sure your comment made much sense on 9/11. Evil most be fought down, not accepted.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004

ffs do you not read people's posts? What continent is "my continent"?
    Asia!
    :rofl: that's a corker. You think that these companies are innocently running their businesses only in 'rich' countries, while some renegade workers secretly form companies in South East Asia without the knowledge of the suits on top?
    i asked for examples, not just what you assume.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    And I suppose now you'll say that Sadam ordered and organsised the 9/11 attacks? :rolleyes:
    No that wasnt what i was going to say, but dont you even hint that he is totally innocent, because he is not.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    again very easy for you to say, its not your (or mine) country who has gotten 2 planes bringing down skyscrapes with thousands of people in it. Im sure your comment made much sense on 9/11. Evil most be fought down, not accepted.
    I dont' mean to take anything away from the victims of 9/11, but you can't honestly tell me that there's a difference between the victims of 9/11 and the civilian casualties of the war on terror outside of their nationalities. Oh wait, I get it... because the people who died in 9/11 have their photos displayed and their names read out every tear, that makes them more important than the innocent civilians who have their houses bombed, right?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #757
    Yes, I am telling you that Saddam wasnt involved in 9/11.

And you're absolutely right gray, it seems that 3000 americans lives are worth more than tens of thousands of Iraqi lives.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004

I dont' mean to take anything away from the victims of 9/11, but you can't honestly tell me that there's a difference between the victims of 9/11 and the civilian casualties of the war on terror outside of their nationalities. Oh wait, I get it... because the people who died in 9/11 have their photos displayed and their names read out every tear, that makes them more important than the innocent civilians who have their houses bombed, right?
    You better watch your mouth and show some respect!, the ones who died in 9/11 was far more innocent. And as you know (or should i say should know) it wasnt until after this that US bombed Afghanistan and iraq, so honestly i dont feel sorry for them at all, they was the ones who was celebrating the 9/11, but i guess its your level to take their side!.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004

And you're absolutely right gray, it seems that 3000 americans lives are worth more than tens of thousands of Iraqi lives.
    Look at the reason behind it, or is sense difficult for you?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Why were they far more innocent? Are you telling me that people who live under corrupt regimes are automatically evil themselves? Gimme a break man.

Oh right, I forgot that the US bombed Afghanistan and Iraq after the September 11 attacks. Tell me _Emerson, which country did most of the terrorists involved in 9/11 come from again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)