Terrorism (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #761
    Yes it is difficult for me to understand that it's ok if thousands of Iraqi civillians, men, women and children, are killed by US forces in their homes or on the streets, but it's a world tragedy when Americans die.

I'm not saying that people shuldnt disrespect and not feel sorry for the victims of 9/11, but why should Americans be any more important than others?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I'm not saying that people shuldnt disrespect and not feel sorry for the victims of 9/11, but why should Americans be any more important than others?
    You must be really dumb or something. Of course it's because the people who died in 9/11 were wearing suits and were civilised westerners, while the civilians who die in Iraq and Afghanistan are uncivilised barbarians who wear funny clothes and live in countries with corrupt governments

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Why were they far more innocent? Are you telling me that people who live under corrupt regimes are automatically evil themselves? Gimme a break man.

The ones who does a terror attack like that most expect to get back, without being felt sorry for.

Oh right, I forgot that the US bombed Afghanistan and Iraq after the September 11 attacks. Tell me _Emerson, which country did most of the terrorists involved in 9/11 come from again?
    :dontcare:, you should know perfectly well that al qaida and bin laden were in afghanistan, and you should also know that Saddam has supported al qaida, he celebrated the 9/11, and he refused to cooperate with UN's weapons inspector for over 12 years.

Ppl like you arent worth to discuss with :yuck:, ppl who feel more sorry for quilty afghans/iraqies than terror victims, people who doesnt understand the importance to fight terror, but only to hate america, its useless, double standards.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #764
    Rightttt...

Are you telling me this child, killed in a US bombing, was guilty of 9/11?

For the last time, Saddam might have celebrated 9/11, but he had no connection to Al Quaeda.

And to answer Grays question, since you obvioulsy dont know, 70% of the attackers on 9/11 were from Saudia Arabia. Osama is from Saudi Arabia. Yet, I dont see the US attacking the Saudis or terminating their friendship with the Bin Laden famly.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

:dontcare:, you should know perfectly well that al qaida and bin laden were in afghanistan, and you should also know that Saddam has supported al qaida, he celebrated the 9/11, and he refused to cooperate with UN's weapons inspector for over 12 years.

Ppl like you arent worth to discuss with :yuck:, ppl who feel more sorry for quilty afghans/iraqies than terror victims, people who doesnt understand the importance to fight terror, but only to hate america, its useless, double standards.
    So just cos he refused to cooperate with UN's weapons inspectors he automatically is linked to Al qaida??
    we more sorry for afghans/iraqies?? They are just as innocent as 9/11 victims was.

So if we don't support America, does that mean we hate it? NO

Let's not forget that it was CIA under Reagan who gave Usama Bin Ladin weapons, money etc.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Right, I'm not worth talking to because I don't differentiate between innocent victims of attacks on civilians according to their nationality, right?

Yeah, easy to call them "guilty afghans/iraqis" and then call the victims of 9/11 "terror victims". You've totally bought into Bush's whole buzz-word system of the "war on terror", haven't you?

How can you justify the killing of Iraqi and Afghan civilians, by saying that the Saudi terrorist Osama Bin Laden was operating his activites from Afghanistan?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    As Loppan briefly mentioned, do you remember which country it was that provided Saddam with their first "WMD"?

Here's a clue. I hope this picture doesn't alarm you too much, because that happens to be Donald Rumsfeld on the left, then special envoy of Ronald Reagan. They happen to be talking about how the United States can assist Iraq to not be defeated by Iran. Why would they want to help Iran be defeated? Oh, that's right, those Iranians displeased America with their little US embassy takeover stunt in Tehran.

Let me find the exact wording of the US statement about the BIG BAD GOVERNMENT of Iraq, when Ayatollah refused to cease fire with Iraq until Saddam stepped down:

"The United States finds the present Iranian regime's intransigent refusal to deviate from its avowed objective of eliminating the legitimate government of neighboring Iraq to be inconsistent with the accepted norms of behavior among nations."

Maybe I fell asleep or hit my head or something, but how exactly did the "legitimate government of Iraq" become part of the axis of evil? Surely it wasn't because of the negotiations between the USA and Iraq....right?

Now let's look at the part in red. When did it become wrong for everyone else but a-okay for the United States to eliminate governments? Oh, that's right, when planes crashed into the WTC. Oh wait, what did that have to do with Iraq? Erm... LOOK OVER THERE! A THREE HEADED MONKEY!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    I can't believe my eyes that u wrote this.r u defending those mother fVckers who behaded those innocents??those things they did r not forgivable.I don't think that they are humans. and calling the name of god when doing those sick things??I don't want to believe that those acts are related to Islam.and I hope u agree with me too..
    I don't agree with snoop very often but for once I couldn't agree more with what you said. Islam is nothing but a tool in this context, it's abused to unspeakable lengths. Just like Christianity has been abused all through the ages in world history.

Yeah, we'll aske them that when the US has used up all their oil and isnt interested in them anymore, when 10 year old kids are working all day in a Nike factory for 0.25$, knowing they will never be able to wear the things they're making. Yes, slaving for your colonial master - globalism at its best :thumb:
    From what I've been able to piece together it's not so much about exploiting these oil reserves as it is about controlling them because they are so significant that they affect the global price of oil big time. However that's not a crucial distinction in this context.

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    How much to you know about George W, his father, their companies, and Saudi Arabia?
    aye... bullseye..

No, but the US did too little too late... but I understand tho, why should they help, they had no national interests in Bosnia, no oil deposits.

The international community's stand on the war in Bosnia was wrong from day one. First of all, the UN weapon embargo, which was designed to stop even more weapons coming in to the conflict, but all it did was stp Bosnia from defending itself properly. Yugoslavia had one of the most powerful European armies at that time, and it was all in the Serb hands. Not to mention that it took them 3 and ahlaf years and 300.000 dead to do something.
    I read a book recently that mentioned the Kosova situation. It was claimed that the ethnical cleansing as it's being referred to only started after NATO initiated bombing strikes (well NATO = US to be honest).

++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
    In 20 years time or so, I can almost guarantee that we will see a new Bin Ladin just cos of the invasion of Iraq.

To fight terrorism doesn't mean it should be fought with violence. Among other things it mean that food, clothes, jobs etc should be given to the poor cos that are where terror-groups find their followers.
    Not to mention that a genuine effort to stabilize and integrate the nations and the region as a whole would accomplish lots. But then we live in the real world, states and companies never do anything that doesn't benefit themselves.

You better watch your mouth and show some respect!, the ones who died in 9/11 was far more innocent. And as you know (or should i say should know) it wasnt until after this that US bombed Afghanistan and iraq, so honestly i dont feel sorry for them at all, they was the ones who was celebrating the 9/11, but i guess its your level to take their side!.
    If it weren't so terribly inappropriate I would laugh my ass off on this one. "more innocent"? How the hell did you come up with that one? The people that worked in the World Trade Center are more innocent than civilians in Iraq? Are you insane?

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I can't believe my eyes that u wrote this.r u defending those mother fVckers who behaded those innocents??those things they did r not forgivable.I don't think that they are humans. and calling the name of god when doing those sick things??I don't want to believe that those acts are related to Islam.and I hope u agree with me too..
    of course those acts shouldn't be related to Islam. I was just merely pointing out that those beheadings were acts of desperation. These people were invaded, and they're desperate to get their invaders out of their land. So they threaten the invaders by helding their citizens as hostages. It's not like they straightaway behead the hostages. They already told for example Britain to pull away their troops from Iraq. What Britain should have done is exactly that, not only to save their citizens but also Iraq's. Until someone gives in, this will continue. And seeing that foreign countries are actually invading Iraq, I think they should pull out their troops.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

If it weren't so terribly inappropriate I would laugh my ass off on this one. "more innocent"? How the hell did you come up with that one? The people that worked in the World Trade Center are more innocent than civilians in Iraq? Are you insane?
    Are you insane?, off course they were, what had USA done to deserve the terror attacks?= NOTHING!, and all throughout the middle east and iraq ppl were celebrating the terror attacks, because they hate USA, so excuse me if i dont :touched: over dead t*ash!.

Aug 1, 2003
    SADDAM probably celebrated 9/11. So an Iraqi child of 6 years old who doesn't know whats going on and got bombed by the US he is more innocent than the man who's working at the world trade centre? Please propagate a more correct sentence next time.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    and all throughout the middle east and iraq ppl were celebrating the terror attacks, because they hate USA, so excuse me if i dont :touched: over dead t*ash!.
    Yeah, I'm sure this girl gave two shits about what happened on 9/11. She was just infidel trash that deserved to die, right?

edit: picture removed

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002

Are you insane?, off course they were, what had USA done to deserve the terror attacks?= NOTHING!, and all throughout the middle east and iraq ppl were celebrating the terror attacks, because they hate USA, so excuse me if i dont :touched: over dead t*ash!.
    Are U for real? I don't say that USA deserved it but it was just a matter of time for this to happen. USA has been interferring in the world a lot ex. Vietnam, giving weapons to Iraq, trying to pull out a president of Venezuela so don't say that USA is innocent. It's just tragic that civilians has to pay for what their leaders do.

I guess you're referring to the clip when they filmed people chearing on they streets after 9/11 in Palestina but I guess you haven't heard the story behind that; people there are happy when they see a camera, that woman who cheared had NO IDEA what she cheared for but I guess that "behind-the scene" clip never reached USA.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    you pervert idiot, why do you show these disgusting pictures?, most ppl dont like to see this kinds of stuff you know!
    the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it?

Of course because she's worthless Iraqi anti-American trash she doesn't deserve to have her death known to the rest of the world, right?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it?
    I think that girl died faster, and momentarely, in contrast to those in WTC, but maybe you have forgot those pictures and videos?, disgracefull :groan:, i dont want to discuss this, there is no point, its just disgracefull.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)