Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (11 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Boksic said:
01. Above & Beyond feat Andy Moor - Air For Life
02. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers
03. Armin Van Buuren feat Gabriel & Dresden - Zocalo
04. Markus Schulz feat Departure - Without You Near (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
05. Airbase - Escape
06. Way Out West - Killa (Orkidea Remix)
07. Gabriel & Dresden feat Molly - Tracking Treasure Down
08. Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight
09. Mike Foyle vs Signalrunners - Love Theme Dusk (Mike's Broken Record Mix)
10. Armin Van Buuren feat Jan Vayne - Serenity
11. Dogzilla - Without You (Dub Mix)
12. Andy Moor - Halcyon
13. Jonas Steur - Castamara
14. Paul Van Dyk feat Wayne Jackson - The Other Side (Deep Dish Other Than This Side Remix)
15. The Police - SOS (Sander Van Doorn Remix)
16. Marco V - False Light
17. Kuffdam & Plant - Summer Dream (Paul Van Dyk Remix)
18. Deep Dish - Say Hello (Club Mix)
19. Mark Otten - So Serene (Menno De Jong's Heading South Dub)
20. Hammer & Bennett - Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix)

Thats the top 20 trance songs of 2005 as voted by listners of Armin Van Buuren's radio show.

Although i agree there arent as many good trance songs these days, these songs are all pretty good. I like them more everytime i hear them!
cool thanks i will look them up:smoke:

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Tracklisting
All you bright sparks out there will notice that the first tune has nothing to do with mr van dyk, but i wanted it on there heheheheh

1 Hybrid - Finished Symphony
2 Another Way
3 BT & PvD - Flaming June
4 Kaleidoscope
5 Tell Me Why
6 BT & PvD Namistai
7 The Love From Above
8 Columbia
9 Out there
10 The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (PvD mix)
11 Blank & Jones - Cream (PvD mix)
12 Avenue
13 For an Angel
14 Second Sun - Empire (PvD TPOD mix)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
A couple of additional funky house recommendations, not yet included in any of my mixes:

Hi-Tack - Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)
Röyksopp - What Else Is There? (Thin White Duke Mix)
David Morales - How Would You Feel
Angello & Ingrosso - 82-83
Yoshimoto - Du What U Du (Trentmøller Remix)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Greg said:
Here's the PvD set, beat matching is a bit off here and there and didnt time everything right. 107mb file, 78 mins long so will fit on a cd!

Download soon because i had to use yousendit.com which i think only keeps things on there for a week

https://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NI55353LTC681XQEZCML148DW

Great mix!!! I loved it! Thank you very much

The first track was awesome btw

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
edpiero said:
I don't have much space but is it worth downloading ?
its really good worth downloading,great stuff,blank+jones-cream is one of my all time favourites along with for an angel

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
lol isn't that one of his latest tunes though? btw elnur, what name did u used to go by on here? or was it allways Elnur_E65? im losing track dont know who anyone is anymore

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Bozi.78 said:
its really good worth downloading,great stuff,blank+jones-cream is one of my all time favourites along with for an angel
i still request for an angel every time I go out, makes the night when it gets played!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Greg said:
lol isn't that one of his latest tunes though? btw elnur, what name did u used to go by on here? or was it allways Elnur_E65? im losing track dont know who anyone is anymore
Yeah, it was released in September 2005 as part of PvD's "The Politics of Dance 2". But this tune had been featured in sooo many sets, radio shows and compilation that I just got tired of it! :D

In the very beginning I was Pendir_E65, but that was just for a couple of months.

So, nice to meet you! :D

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #937
    Cirez D - Lost Love
    Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene (Thin White Duke Mix)
    Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (r3volve's Reconstruction)
    Coldplay - Talk (Junkie XL Remix)
    Eric Prydz (Pryda) - The Gift (Original Mix) -> have grown to like this better than aftermath actually.
    Britney Spears - Breathe on Me (Thin White Duke Mix)
    Steve Angello - Voices (Eric Prydz Remix)

some old, some new, but this is what's rocking my playlists right now.

Edit - just a little for us all. Someone (?) make a mix starting with Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene (Thin White Duke Mix) containing Cirez D - Lost Love and other songs of your choice (pref that Royksopp one) and end the mofo off with Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (r3volve's Reconstruction). That would be a tight set. I'm pretty incompotent when it comes to using Traktor. I normally get one or two mixes decently ok (barely legit mixing), then as soon as one of my mixes goes off I give up - its pretty damn difficult tuning the pitch at 30% with a cordless mouse. Someday I'll get my TTs and CDJs...

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    Elnur_E65 said:
    Yeah, it was released in September 2005 as part of PvD's "The Politics of Dance 2". But this tune had been featured in sooo many sets, radio shows and compilation that I just got tired of it! :D

In the very beginning I was Pendir_E65, but that was just for a couple of months.

So, nice to meet you! :D
    It was pretty good when graham gold dropped 'the other side' just before midnight on new years eve. That was such a good night, around 2am i quite literally was in a trance!

Allways nice to meet fellow trance fans :cool:

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #940
    DC, but just type in IMogen Heap Hide and Seek and look through all the remixes that come up. Should be in Limewire/kazaa etc too. The actual mix hasn't been released, but their is a very good recontruction out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)