Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
11,726
PersianMafia said:
Cirez D - Lost Love
Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene (Thin White Duke Mix)
Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (r3volve's Reconstruction)
Coldplay - Talk (Junkie XL Remix)
Eric Prydz (Pryda) - The Gift (Original Mix) -> have grown to like this better than aftermath actually.
Britney Spears - Breathe on Me (Thin White Duke Mix)
Steve Angello - Voices (Eric Prydz Remix)

some old, some new, but this is what's rocking my playlists right now.

Edit - just a little for us all. Someone (?) make a mix starting with Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene (Thin White Duke Mix) containing Cirez D - Lost Love and other songs of your choice (pref that Royksopp one) and end the mofo off with Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (r3volve's Reconstruction). That would be a tight set. I'm pretty incompotent when it comes to using Traktor. I normally get one or two mixes decently ok (barely legit mixing), then as soon as one of my mixes goes off I give up - its pretty damn difficult tuning the pitch at 30% with a cordless mouse. Someday I'll get my TTs and CDJs...
Yeah I'll give that one a shot, got nothing better to do atm :D
 
OP
OP

Trezeguet_FC

Senior Member
Mar 26, 2003
1,888

Greg

Senior Member
Oct 1, 2001
894
PersianMafia said:
Cirez D - Lost Love
Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene (Thin White Duke Mix)
Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (r3volve's Reconstruction)
Coldplay - Talk (Junkie XL Remix)
Eric Prydz (Pryda) - The Gift (Original Mix) -> have grown to like this better than aftermath actually.
Britney Spears - Breathe on Me (Thin White Duke Mix)
Steve Angello - Voices (Eric Prydz Remix)

some old, some new, but this is what's rocking my playlists right now.

Edit - just a little for us all. Someone (?) make a mix starting with Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene (Thin White Duke Mix) containing Cirez D - Lost Love and other songs of your choice (pref that Royksopp one) and end the mofo off with Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (r3volve's Reconstruction). That would be a tight set. I'm pretty incompotent when it comes to using Traktor. I normally get one or two mixes decently ok (barely legit mixing), then as soon as one of my mixes goes off I give up - its pretty damn difficult tuning the pitch at 30% with a cordless mouse. Someday I'll get my TTs and CDJs...
Beat matching the imogen heap tune wasnt that hard & the vocals have really grown on me. Pretty good tracklisting overall but i'm not too keen on the cirez d tune, so i mixed out halfway through it, didn't work that well.

1. Felix da housecat - Silver screen - (Thin white duke mix)
2. Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - 82-83
3. Cirez D - Lost Love
4. Jakatta - My vison
5. Raven maize- The real life
6. Deep Dish - Say Hello
7. Presence - Sense of danger
8. Moloko - Sing It Back
9. Royksopp - What Else is There? (Thin White Duke Remix)
10. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Steve Angello mix)
11. Freemasons - Love On My Mind
12. Imogen heap - Hide and seek (r3volve's hide and seek mix reconstruction)

Download:
http://www.rapworlds.com/greg/
 

Boksic

Senior Member
May 11, 2005
9,020
Black Mamba said:
Erick Morillo is awesome!! waay better than I expected! Had more fun than I did in Tiesto

Erick Morillo is brilliant, have you heard his set for Radio 1s summer in Ibiza it was unbelievable.

if u havent heard it i recommend you download it, you can find it in www.djmixes.net in the forums.

or if someone shows me how to use megaupload or something i could post it there.
 

Dragon

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2003
27,407
Boksic said:
Erick Morillo is brilliant, have you heard his set for Radio 1s summer in Ibiza it was unbelievable.

if u havent heard it i recommend you download it, you can find it in www.djmixes.net in the forums.

or if someone shows me how to use megaupload or something i could post it there.
I checked those forums and saw all the Morillo sets they had but I couldnt find the one you're talking about... I dont know how to use megaupload either, I guess you have to go to the website and upload the file and later they'll give you a link. If you figure out how to do it please upload it because Id love to listen to it :)
 
OP
OP

Trezeguet_FC

Senior Member
Mar 26, 2003
1,888
Greg said:
Beat matching the imogen heap tune wasnt that hard & the vocals have really grown on me. Pretty good tracklisting overall but i'm not too keen on the cirez d tune, so i mixed out halfway through it, didn't work that well.

1. Felix da housecat - Silver screen - (thin white duke mix)
2. Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - 82-83
3. Cirez D - Lost Love
4. Jakatta - My vison
5. Raven maize- The real life
6. Deep Dish - Say Hello
7. Presence - Sense of danger
8. Moloko - Sing It Back
9. Royksopp - What Else is There? (Thin White Duke Remix)
10. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Who's Who)
11. Freemasons - Love On My Mind
12. Imogen heap - Hide and seek (r3volve's hide and seek mix reconstruction)

Download:
http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OZC9B9GR2S603FTO44NM8TO81
Sounds like a party!! Downloading as I type. That Cirez D song is tight (Cirez D is Eric Prydz btw). Such a dirty bassline with a total detroit house feel to it.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)