Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (5 Viewers)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
This is the list ive got together, dont really wanna have more than 10 tunes, a lot of repetition when comparing it to my other mixes so not too sure. Anything that should be added or taken away?

columbia
tell me why
love from above
for an angel
another way
avenue
namistai
kaleidoscope
BT & PvD - flaming june
Thrillseekers - synaesthesia (PvD mix)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
oh good - someone else is doing it.. phew! :D

Greg there's always binary finary - 1998 and romanthony's nightvision - never f**k if you're struggling for remixes

oh and we are alive would start the mix well

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Tom said:
oh good - someone else is doing it.. phew! :D

Greg there's always binary finary - 1998 and romanthony's nightvision - never f**k if you're struggling for remixes

oh and we are alive would start the mix well
dont think ill have 'we are alive', but i'll try the other ones. With some of the tunes, i've had to get them off mixed albums so sometimes the beats are rapidly changing. I cant find full versions on the net so i dunno if i can pull off this mix.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if you guys are making a pvd mix i would love to hear it,i still love listening to the triple album of remixes he did, anyone remember his remix of dekni grooves-niji?
anyway i am trying to get back into trance after a while what do you guys recommend?i still have my old stuff-nalin+kane-beachball.da hool-met her at the love parade,gouriella-gouriella,system f-out of the blue,binarry finarry 1998,etc......lots of ferry corsten,PVd and the likes

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Bozi.78 said:
if you guys are making a pvd mix i would love to hear it,i still love listening to the triple album of remixes he did, anyone remember his remix of dekni grooves-niji?
anyway i am trying to get back into trance after a while what do you guys recommend?i still have my old stuff-nalin+kane-beachball.da hool-met her at the love parade,gouriella-gouriella,system f-out of the blue,binarry finarry 1998,etc......lots of ferry corsten,PVd and the likes
to be honest mate I've been in to trance for years - since about 97/98 time but nowadays if I listen to trance its mostly still old stuff, or new remizes of old tunes. There just ain't the quality in the trance genre that there once was unfortunately. Funky house is the way forward atm

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tom said:
to be honest mate I've been in to trance for years - since about 97/98 time but nowadays if I listen to trance its mostly still old stuff, or new remizes of old tunes. There just ain't the quality in the trance genre that there once was unfortunately. Funky house is the way forward atm
damn...pity..oh well i still love all the old stuff
plus a loan of tiesto-just be,its ok some good tracks

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Yeah, thats actually a pretty good album by Tiesto's standards, but even thats getting old now. I've not heard any really top drawer new trance for a while.

Perhaps its just me though, the others might have some stuff for you!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
01. Above & Beyond feat Andy Moor - Air For Life
02. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers
03. Armin Van Buuren feat Gabriel & Dresden - Zocalo
04. Markus Schulz feat Departure - Without You Near (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
05. Airbase - Escape
06. Way Out West - Killa (Orkidea Remix)
07. Gabriel & Dresden feat Molly - Tracking Treasure Down
08. Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight
09. Mike Foyle vs Signalrunners - Love Theme Dusk (Mike's Broken Record Mix)
10. Armin Van Buuren feat Jan Vayne - Serenity
11. Dogzilla - Without You (Dub Mix)
12. Andy Moor - Halcyon
13. Jonas Steur - Castamara
14. Paul Van Dyk feat Wayne Jackson - The Other Side (Deep Dish Other Than This Side Remix)
15. The Police - SOS (Sander Van Doorn Remix)
16. Marco V - False Light
17. Kuffdam & Plant - Summer Dream (Paul Van Dyk Remix)
18. Deep Dish - Say Hello (Club Mix)
19. Mark Otten - So Serene (Menno De Jong's Heading South Dub)
20. Hammer & Bennett - Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix)

Thats the top 20 trance songs of 2005 as voted by listners of Armin Van Buuren's radio show.

Although i agree there arent as many good trance songs these days, these songs are all pretty good. I like them more everytime i hear them!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yeah they're pretty good (the ones I know) but like i said nothing to match the heady heights of 1998-2000 - the trance years.

Right now its just up and coming fresh funky house music along with my old trance mixes that keep me going

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Greg said:
dont think ill have 'we are alive', but i'll try the other ones. With some of the tunes, i've had to get them off mixed albums so sometimes the beats are rapidly changing. I cant find full versions on the net so i dunno if i can pull off this mix.
Im still waiting for that mix!!! Im sure its gonna be good :)

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #920
    Boksic said:
    it sure has have u heard his mix of Royksopp - What else is there?

its a brilliant track

Oh man thanks! I got it and now it's topping me and my friends playlists. TIGHT TUNE!!!!!!

"flashlights and explosions..."

Yeah buddy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)