Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (8 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Of course I mentioned it before!!! :D

I've been talking about it for the past year!

I personally like Vocal Trance. Classical is not bad either. No website is perfect- I wish this one had hard and progressive house channel. It's a shame- to have so many streams no quality house music.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #510
    trentemoller - beta boy

^PHat tune! After the break down, the sub bass is just :eek:

Its featured on this teaser video of Sasha and Digweed live in Buenos Aires: http://www.djsasha.com/buenos_aires.mpeg

keep it in your pants boys.

Though I must admit, Sasha's pretty damn pimp with the aviators AND the cigarrete in the hand while playing with some knobs.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    just back from Global gathering. Absolutely awesome.. full review to come when I'm in a better state of sleep :D

saw Sasha on friday btw PM, v. good, better than I'd thought!

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    Global gathering, not bad Tom!

I've finally uploaded 9 mixes i've made using mp3 mixing software. No mix goes on longer than 30 mins, all files less than 30mb. I've forgotten the names of some of the tunes in the mixes but rest assured they are banging uplifting melodic trance with quality breaks and builds!

EDIT: removed links etc.
    Click here for new easy link >>>>
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12144

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Long time no see Greg, hows it going :)

those mixes are sounding great by the way, am gonna get onto downloading those asap!

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    Going good, how about yourself? 17000 posts and erik with something like 22000 - whats going on over here lol

Jan 7, 2004
    greg is too much too ask if i ask you too do a mix for prodigy.

it would be sweet if it started with Funky shit and then included, smack my ***** up, breath, firestarter and one man army and no longer than 5-6 mins.

i am asking for too much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)