Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (7 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
So, just back from the Island of Ibiza and managed to see quite a few top DJ's this past week, amongst them were Fatboy Slim, Judge Jules (who we also met after his set), Ferry Corsten, Sied Van Riel, Carl Cox (easily the best of the lot), Armin Van Buuren, John O' Callaghan X2, and many more. Also got to witness the awesomeness that is Kryoman!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
In Malta, the music scene has moved towards deep house/tech house again...and i'm loving it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So, just back from the Island of Ibiza and managed to see quite a few top DJ's this past week, amongst them were Fatboy Slim, Judge Jules (who we also met after his set), Ferry Corsten, Sied Van Riel, Carl Cox (easily the best of the lot), Armin Van Buuren, John O' Callaghan X2, and many more. Also got to witness the awesomeness that is Kryoman!
Wow. You went to Ibiza & managed to avoid everything worthwile :D

Except for old, fat Carl obviously, he's still great.

this is proper techno

Love that one as well. Rather slow, but sounds amazing played out loud on a decent system.

Attended some stuff over the summer as well. Biggest highlights for me, in terms of electronic music, are Ewan Pearson, Maya Jane Coles, Duke Dumont & Paul Kalkbrenner.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Carl Cox is the bollocks...brilliant choice going to watch him perform!
Yep, easily the best of the lot, a four hour set as well :tup:
Dont tell me that you puked out your sense of humor while listening to this godawful muzika? :D
It may have come out along with whatever else I was puking up perhaps :D
In Malta, the music scene has moved towards deep house/tech house again...and i'm loving it.
Never gave much attention to either genre but as it was being played pretty much everywhere over there, I've definitely grown a liking for it :agree:
Wow. You went to Ibiza & managed to avoid everything worthwile :D
Watched a man completely K-bombed in front of our apartment block too, dunno if you can count that as entertainment? (It was pretty hilarious though)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Saw him two years ago and he was pretty good, then again a few days ago and thought he were shite. He played that song of his that's in the chart's right now, not once, not twice but three times :( Kept stopping in-between tracks too to thank people at his record label and shit. That's the last thing you want when you're coming up :D

Apr 15, 2006
Saw him two years ago and he was pretty good, then again a few days ago and thought he were shite. He played that song of his that's in the chart's right now, not once, not twice but three times :( Kept stopping in-between tracks too to thank people at his record label and shit. That's the last thing you want when you're coming up :D
:lol: That sounds bad. Was the song even any good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)