Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (10 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I wanna see The Bloody Beetroots & Crookers! :cry:
Did I tell you that they were up at the beach last week? Bob did a set by himself without the mask. Did a nice job. And this rap duo who I have no idea about were there two saying generic black phrases like 'where the bitches at!'. I'll find out who they were soon.

Word is, Crookers are playing killer sets at the moment. Which is a surprise to me because they're not producing very well.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I wanna see The Bloody Beetroots & Crookers! :cry:
You're not missing out on much imo, especially Crookers aren't that good.

Word is, Crookers are playing killer sets at the moment. Which is a surprise to me because they're not producing very well.
Really?

To me it seems like they are always playing the same crap. I have never even managed to listen to an entire set of them.
Didn't even bother checking them out anymore last time they were playing at a festival I was attending.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

Really?

To me it seems like they are always playing the same crap. I have never even managed to listen to an entire set of them.
Didn't even bother checking them out anymore last time they were playing at a festival I was attending.
which festival was that? Pride Parade? :snoop:

Jul 15, 2006
Did I tell you that they were up at the beach last week?
:groan:

Bob did a set by himself without the mask. Did a nice job. And this rap duo who I have no idea about were there two saying generic black phrases like 'where the bitches at!'. I'll find out who they were soon.

Rap duo? Hmmmm. Crooker are just gearing up for their album next year so that's why there's been a lack of remixes and the usual stuff me thinks.

I prefer them to Beetroots tbh..

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I prefer them to Beetroots tbh..
Oh, I wasn't talking about them as producers, but rather about their live sets.

I don't particularly care for either of them as producers (only a few good tracks imo).
I made myself listen to that Bloody Beetroots album that came out a while ago, thought it was utter crap tbh.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

I don't particularly care for either of them as producers (only a few good tracks imo).
I made myself listen to that Bloody Beetroots album that came out a while ago, thought it was utter crap tbh.
Yeah that album sucked. Don't let it cloud your judgement. Bob Rifo is a very good producer in my opinion.

Jul 15, 2006

You see, I would love to know but I've never been to any of their live sets haha. That Bloody Beetroots album, boh! I was actually looking forward to it... huge dissapointment.

The good thing about crookers is they're not afraid to play rap, dubstep and fidget.
Absolutely, love to mix it up with Erykah Badu and all good stuff.
Yeah that album sucked. Don't let it cloud your judgement. Bob Rifo is a very good producer in my opinion.
Yeah, he's always distracted by Aoki than the Beetroots as a whole.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I know a lot of their older stuff as well, but I guess it's just not my style.
I did like their remix for Tiga a while back, other than I vaguely recall something called warp (7?) that was ok & maybe butter.

I even saw them live a few years ago before they were famous. I think they didn't even have own productions back then, except a few remixes probably. They were playing at this festival at around 14hrs or so, for a crowd of a couple dozen people.
I got to know the Crookers in much the same way.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Does this silly (dance :D) and banging song belong in this thread?

Its ofcourse mainly grime, but its pretty damn electro too, the remix that is.

Either way, excuse me while I go

:mark: :party: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)