Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (9 Viewers)

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #121
    I have toooo many. Anyways here are 20 of my favourite (which includes LOADS more) trance songs. I've tried to choose a lot of the 2nd generation trance tunes (2002 on) but you'll see older stuff.

Vocal:
    Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
    Armin Van Buuren - Burned With Desire (Rising Star)
    BT - Dreaming (DJ Tiesto Mix)
    Oceanlab - Satellite (Above & Beyond Remix)
    Oceanlab - Clear Blue Water (Ferry Corsten Remix)
    Solar Stone - Solarcoaster (Original Mix) (It has a bit of vocals saying "you're sooo coooool")
    Svenson & Gielen - Beachbreeze (Original Vocal Mix)
    Oceanlab - Sky Falls Down (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
    Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Mix)
    Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto)

Instrumental:
    DJ Tiësto - Traffic (Original Mix)
    Ferry Corsten - Punk (Original Mix)
    Mark Otten - Tranquility (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)
    Solid Globe - Sahara
    Yahel - Voyage (Original Mix)
    Vengaboys - Kiss (Airscape Mix)
    System F - Out Of The Blue
    Filterheadz - Yimanya
    Dj Tiesto - Sparkles (Transa Remix)
    Rank 1 - Airwave

No particular order.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #122
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Mine would all be quite old tracks. I've not heard anything in the last couple of years that comes close to matching the quality trance of the late nineties.

*PvD - For An Angel
    *Atb - 9pm
    *Veracocha - Carte Blanche
    *Ayla - Ayla (Veracocha Mix)
    *Flip 'n' Fill Vs barthezz - Remix: True Love Never Dies vs On The Move
    *Delerium - The Silence (Tiesto Mix)
    *Gouryella - Gouryella
    *Binary Finary - 1998 (PvD Remix)
    *Planet Perfecto - Bullet in The Gun (Saturday Night Mix)
    *Members Of mayday - 10 In 01
    My taste in trance is the more progressive vocal/chill and that's why I really enjoy modern trance a lot. I love Oceanlabs productions. They are top notch. The whole happy trance is ending now and trance is slowly becoming more dark and progressive. Markus Shulz is a new pioneer in trance music. Any song with a Markus remix next to it is bound to be great. But don't expect Gouryella/PvD sounding trance ;) It's a lot more dark and chilled and that's my taste :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Yes, only 22 dollars and I think the cover is 15

That club had Sasha and Tiesto earlier ths year

And you have to be 19 to enter, not 22

Yep Im in Boston

I wanna go too!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Well, me and a bunch of international students are thinking on what to do/where to go this weekend.

PvD in Boston is a great option. We can come, and we can all go see him together.

What's the situation with tickets?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Paul Van Dyk is confirmed at Avalon Friday September 17th. Tickets are on sale at www.nextticketing.com.

Win Tickets for Paul Van Dyk
    World class DJ will be appearing at Avalon Boston September 17th. Avalon will be giving away 4 pairs of VIP tickets for free. The only thing you will need to do is send us an email giving us your name to enter into the free draw for free tickets to see Paul Van Dyk. Multiple entries from the same email address will be deleted. A vaild email address is required as we will use this to inform the winners. All email address will be added to our news data base to ensure you get up to date information about Avalon Boston. The free draw will close at midnight Tuesday Septenber 14th. Winners will be notified by email no later than 12 noon Thursday September 16th. Winners tickets will be available at will call Avalon Boston from 10pm Friday September 17th. Don't forget we will delete all multiple entries from the same email address. Good luck, we will see you at the show. Send all entires to [email protected].

AVALON NIGHT CLUB
    15 LANSDOWNE STREET
    BOSTON, MA
    (617) 262-2424

I wonder if you could buy tickets at the door
    No Bags Or Backpacks Allowed

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Well, since you're in Boston, could you find that out? :)

It would be great if you could call them or something and find out how we can reserve tickets.

Anybody else wanna join?

Andy, you're nearby. You should also come.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Ill call tomorrow and find out :)

If you want to reserve tickets you can do so at www.nextticketing.com, but Id rather buy them at the door
    Tomorrow I will determine how many people are going, and we might buy tickets online, just to make sure that we can get in.

Are there any student hostels close to the club?

We need to figure out where we will stay if we come.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Tomorrow I will determine how many people are going, and we might buy tickets online, just to make sure that we can get in.

Are there any student hostels close to the club?

We need to figure out where we will stay if we come.
    I have no idea about the hostels but I gotta find out that too because a friend is staying with me the whole weekend and we have nowhere to stay on saturday because BU doesnt allow overnight guests until the 22nd, so let me find out that Boston hostels thing and Ill tell you in just a sec

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I have no idea about the hostels but I gotta find out that too because a friend is staying with me the whole weekend and we have nowhere to stay on saturday because BU doesnt allow overnight guests until the 22nd, so let me find out that Boston hostels thing and Ill tell you in just a sec
    OK

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Really? Im not sure if Im going I havent asked the ONLY friend I have here (which is my best friend from back home) if she wants to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)