Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
What I think is very handy is getting a failsafe. Just strike a deal with someone that if you're both unmarried by age X, you get hitched. Practical. :D
Didn't see it on "Friends" either? :)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Fades away i guess. Or maybe it isnt as deep and as your skin replaces it dissapears. I dunno. But I do know you can get them because I knew someone who had one and its gone now.
Im pretty sure there is no 3 yeared tattoo. Anyway if there was, then it wouldn look good after 2.5 years.

http://www.tattoo.dk/danske/oftestillede.htm

Scroll down to the bottom and read what it says. Btw the link is in Danish, so its probably only the scandinavian people who can understand, Martin ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Art, I read that first paragraph and I'm out. :D

Husk altid at smerten er en del af oplevelsen!
:dielaugh:

Farverne vil ændre sig noget. De bliver en anelse mattere. Streger og linier bliver noget tykkere, og streger som ligger meget tæt, vil have en tendens til at smelte sammen (det er én af grundene til at vi ikke gerne laver "fineline", detalierede tatoveringer). Accepter at en gammel tatovering er en del af din historie. Den skal ikke ændres, eller dækkes over. Og bestemt ikke fjernes, hvis den ellers er OK. Tider og moder skifter. Tatoveringer er permanente.
This is what makes me uneasy..

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Hehe what can i say about the pain... It hurts like hell ;) when the first dot is placed, there is no way back :D
Just get the tattoo were the skin is thick, boney places and thin skins hurt like hell.

Yeah tattoos will change with age, just like your skin will get wrinkles, but its only natural. The biggest consurm is if you skin will be stretched.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I dont have any, but the thought has crossed my mind.......

I love the sun too much, and would be afraid that the sun would eventually fade the tattoo....how many of us have seen the old motorcycle guys with faded, smeared tattoos ???? :yuck:

I also heard that the ink they use can have a reaction with your blood, and give you hepatitis B or C ( not the needle, but the ink)

I would eventually think about maybe getting my kids names (when I have some !!), or maybe get my badge tattooed on my inner thigh (thats one thing I wanted to do after I became a police officer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Yeah I heard of this vin'. There is risk of infection etc and personally I think tattoo arnt worth it. Having one or more on your body for life puts me off.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
dont get one when your drunk, my old soccer coach had a tatoo with a eagle holding a ribbon, and inside the ribbon it said his own name. he was so embarassed about it he had to always cover it up, apparently he was drunk when he got it

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
I have always liked tattoos and I think of geting one.But I want to tattoo something that realy matters to me and then tattoo it

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Well I don't know if I'll ever have one but I've been thinking about it and most likely this symbol (attached) will be the one I'll have, if I'm to have a tattoo

It's the symbol of The Empire of Achaemenid Dynasty.
Founder: king Cyrus the great, father of the great Persian monarchy (worlds oldest, before being destroyed by ANIMALS) and founder of one of the biggest empires ever seen in history. He is also the founder of the first Charter of Human Rights Declaration...

The symbol is also used as the symbol for Zoroastrian religion.

under it I'll have text in ancient persian:

with my name and date of birth from which Cyrus the great
found the Persian Empire year 559 BCE.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
What do you guys think about tattooing? Do you have a tattoo, and would you ever consider getting one?

I personaly dont have any, but lately I've benn considering it. I would like the chinese symbol for intelligence on my left arm. If I liked it, maybe I would get some more, chinese symbols of parts, or features of my personality, balance, strenght, friendship, etc. I might do it, but not soon tho, I'll sit on it for a while.

How 'bout you?
I have one on my left leg.....a Pegasus(flying horse)....symbol of freedom and beauty.......now I will get another....I have a sketch...WW2 German pilot`s head aiming trough Mercedes sign....I like Mercedes cars so its cool by me :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
or maybe get my badge tattooed on my inner thigh (thats one thing I wanted to do after I became a police officer)
shouldn't you get something sexier than a badge if it's on your inner thigh? The badge itself is a good idea though, if you ever leave your real badge at home and need to prove you're a cop when you do a brothel raid ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)