Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just stop. We won't sign him, no way in hell.

And it's a pity.

On a side note, it's gonna be horribly painful if some x team pays less for him and we end up with a more expensive Sergej.
sergej will go to psg, ndombélé will end up in england, and rabiot will be our only new midfielder besides ramsey.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
sergej will go to psg, ndombélé will end up in england, and rabiot will be our only new midfielder besides ramsey.
I read news of PSG getting Sergej from our newspapers and tbh they sound like crap. Might happen, though, who knows...

I wouldn't mind Rabiot. Not that I've seen much of him but seems like a nice signing. My first pick would be Tanguy, though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Any of Ndombele Pogba and SMS would be great to have and complete our mid but we all know we arent getting anyone but Rabiot..
We might have got Chiesa for 50M+Cuad or something but their new patron seems to play the I keep him for one more year game..

Apr 17, 2013
Lyon has just formalized the arrival of Jean lucas, b2b , 20 years from Flamengo for 8 million. There are still important rumors about Bencaer from Empoli and Thiago Mendes from Lille.
Currently the midfield: Toussart, Diop, Caqueret, Aouar, Ndombele, Jean lucas.

The club is in no hurry to sell before July because the accounts are positive, but the departure of Ndombele is more and more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)