Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ndombele, Manolas and Romero. Chiesa if any money is left after sales of fringe players.

Manolas, Ndombele, Ramsey, Romero, and possibly Chiesa is a very good mercato and very doable with a couple of minor sales.

Next year, go all in for Milenkovic, Tonali and Zaniolo while selling a couple of fringe players.
getting two defenders means switch to 3 5 2.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
The question is, are we really interested to go all the way for Ndombele?

What will the new coach want?

Are the board happy with our current midfielders+ Ramsey?

Is Ndombele seen as a player we only can buy if we sell someone expensive like Pjanic?

As long as nobody from Juventus admit it like Marotta used to do before with player, or we hear from a realiable source that we have met Lyon to try make a deal, then we dont know. All we know right now if we are going to believe sources, is that he is on our list, with many others.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Is Ndombele seen as a player we only can buy if we sell someone expensive like Pjanic?

As long as nobody from Juventus admit it like Marotta used to do before with player, or we hear from a realiable source that we have met Lyon to try make a deal, then we dont know. All we know right now if we are going to believe sources, is that he is on our list, with many others.
depend on new coach. if he focuses mainly on attack A couple of attacking midfielders should be there. Only they can make the forward's tasks easier and ndombele would be one of them.

Jan 22, 2016

Im sure there is no coach in the world who wouldn't like to have N'Dombele in his disposal.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juve and Spurs bid for Ndombele(L'ÉQUIPE).

- - - Updated - - -

His price-tag is comfortably over €60m and it’s reported Lyon are asking for closer to €100m for the supposed heir to Paul Pogba.
According to French newspaper L’Equipe, the only formal proposals so far have come in from Juventus and Champions League Finalists Spurs.
Paris Saint-Germain are keeping a close eye on the situation and preparing their own offer after meeting with Ndombele’s agent to discuss personal terms.

Apr 17, 2013
Aulas confirmed yesterday in post-match interview that'd him who called the PSG to propose the player because it is positive for the economy of the championship that the PSG invested in the French players and stay in France .
Translation: I want to sell him 70 milions and I haven't yet received the offer that satisfies me #FCEbitda.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Aulas ready to start a bidding war for Ndombele: "I am dealing with the biggest European clubs, I contacted PSG directly to tell them not to be left out for a player of this caliber."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)