Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Great. Another potential top prospect lost in an area which really needed strengthening. Our weakest area is destined to remain weak it seems, and our dumb management probably don't realize this. I'm surprised because Nedved was an attacking midfielder and he, out of all people, should know that the midfield is key to winning in Europe. Pirlo and Marchisio already pointed this out over the past couple of weeks. And no, Rabiot Popo and Terminally injured Mr. Glass are not sufficient to make our midfield good enough.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Great. Another potential top prospect lost an area which really needed strengthening. Our weakest area is destined to remain weak it seems, and our dumb management probably don't realize this. I'm surprised because Nedved was an attacking midfielder and he, out of all people, should know that the midfield is key to winning in Europe. Pirlo and Marchisio already pointed this out over the past couple of weeks. And no, Rabiot Popo and Terminally injured Mr. Glass are not sufficient to make our midfield good enough.
Dybala is staying u must be happy Allegri lost his job trying to convince our management that Princess is not useful

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dybala is staying u must be happy Allegri lost his job trying to convince our management that Princess is not useful
Wrong. I'm happy that Dybala might stay, but ultimately I want this team to win in Europe. The way our midfield options currently look, we are more likely to lose in the 2nd round than actually win the whole thing.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure we make out with the better deal there :p
Obviously it is better deal ndombele will cost 70-80 million plus his wages

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. I'm happy that Dybala might stay, but ultimately I want this team to win in Europe. The way our midfield options currently look, we are more likely to lose in the 2nd round than actually win the whole thing.
Icardi to bang in the goals plus Rabiot who is better than most of our midfielder and manolas what more do you want

Apr 17, 2013
Noooooooo @Raphaël @Nedved96

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Clickbait. From l'équipe (Don't take everything they say as gospel) the PSG crunch on for Ndombele and multiplies the appointments. Contractual offers have been submitted from Paris, Juventus and Tottenham. @JM_Aulas is based on the price of Pogba to Manchester (100M €).

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Obviously it is better deal ndombele will cost 70-80 million plus his wages

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi to bang in the goals plus Rabiot who is better than most of our midfielder and manolas what more do you want
I want quality players, players with world class potential. Icunti is a one dimensional toxic cunt, Manolas is good but inconsistent and can make glaring errors sometimes (I'd take him tho), and Rabiot is a little French Faggot with a giant Baguette in his Popo (a bonafide fils de pute). He's like the French Verratti but with half the skill and double the negative attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Just pay 80 million for this guy ffs! He's young, dynamic, and destined to improve. Midfield is the weakest area. How much do we want to spend on strengthening it? 2 shillings and a bag of fucking peanuts? Ugh. So frustrating and annoying.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ndombele, Manolas and Romero. Chiesa if any money is left after sales of fringe players.

Manolas, Ndombele, Ramsey, Romero, and possibly Chiesa is a very good mercato and very doable with a couple of minor sales.

Next year, go all in for Milenkovic, Tonali and Zaniolo while selling a couple of fringe players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)