Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Do you think Allegri can get the best out of pogba or will he be the same inconsistent player he is at Man utd
I think his inconsistency has less to do with the team he plays at, and more with the fact that he's just a poor character and more into social media fame than into football
Imo, if and wherever he goes, he has one or two good seasons in him, but will flop soon

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ndombele what talent:eek:.We will miss you, but I hope to see you again. I think he's definitively the new Yaya Touré

One assist tonight, but he could have had 2 more with depay and Terrier

Wasn't juve in pole position to sign him than we decided on Rabiot who is asking for 10 million euros net wages

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Wasn't juve in pole position to sign him than we decided on Rabiot who is asking for 10 million euros net wages
The season is not over yet. Nobody knows what will happen. Media is throwing out names, Ndombele and Rabiot is both mentioned, lets see who is our priority.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Boasting 5.65 dribbles per game with a 81.6% completion rate

With 8.66 successful passes into the final third, Ndombele is a progressive passer.

4 tackles per game
7.1 duels won with only one foul per game.

He's a complete midfielder in every sense. Great in both directions, good with the ball, smart, fast, strong, good passer. The only thing he's not a goalscorer but that could be due to playing a little deeper. With us I think he would take Matuidi's position and bomb forward. With his athleticism and IQ he could score a decent amount.

If we're not doing everything we can to sign him then I don't know what's Fabio doing. Only guy that would be better than him is Pogba, but honestly even that could be debatable if their trajectories stay the same. Spend 70, 80 whatever, he's worth every penny.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
he's from lyon. it's lyon that is going to miss him.
No I do think we don't want to get into a bidding war for ndombele that is why we are targeting Rabiot

- - - Updated - - -

Frankly if we do not take it I will depress a little.

Frankly if we don't take him I will depress a little, you put a Ndombele , that totally changes our midfield : powerful dynamic technical all that our players don't have.

What is your take on Rabiot as a midfielder

Apr 17, 2013
No I do think we don't want to get into a bidding war for ndombele that is why we are targeting Rabiot

- - - Updated - - -

What is your take on Rabiot as a midfielder
I never pay 10 million for him (for that matter, no Club has yet announced his signature). Technically it is good, but his behavior and his mentality is doubtful. (he is a lazy when he doesn't have the ball he walks, several times of blackmail towards his club, criticism of his coaches when he wanted to play in defensive midfield, feels insulted that he is put on the France reserves and requests that he is removed from it right away....

If he goes abroad he will probably calm down, but with all his antecedent not want to take the risk.

Jan 22, 2016
Tanguy Ndombele vs Marseille (A) 12/5/19

The must buy. He has everything we lack.
Better than all of our MFs combined.

I would even pay 90m for this guy.you can see what a monster he is already and will just improve from here.

As much as i like Pogba, i would rather have this guy in my team. 100% committed to the club and always gives everything.

I don't want to see him in another Club and regret it like Kante.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because he's everything we need in midfield, we won't get him.

We'll once again go for quick fixes, sell talented players without replacing them adequately, and then wonder why we failed in the CL while comforting ourselves by destroying pathetic "competition" in Serie A.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because he's everything we need in midfield, we won't get him.

We'll once again go for quick fixes, sell talented players without replacing them adequately, and then wonder why we failed in the CL while comforting ourselves by destroying pathetic "competition" in Serie A.
We won't get him because we have to buy Icardi, you really don't get it, do you?

Icardi is the answer to all our problems, we can go and sign Palombo for midfield and you won't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)