Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
He should be our first singing apart from Ramsey, no matter who is the next coach.

We can't go to another season with Pjanic in front of our defense. This guy provide both physicality and attacking options.

In short, Complete CM.

Apr 17, 2013
yes, most probably. i respect aulas, at lyon, he created a serious club with limited resources, but he's very hard to deal with. no wonder agnelli never dealt with him since he took over juve.

@Raphaël educate us further on aulas pls
If he could sell his mother to earn money he would, you musn't believe everything he tells. In France he gave an interview to l'Equipe in March to say that if the psg makes an great offer he is ready to sell them because it allows the player to stay in France , in Italy he says he is ready to sell to Juve, and in Spain he will do an interview to say that he will be delighted if ndombele sign to Zidane's real. Some gossips say that with the reform of the CL he tries to make friend with Agnelli because Lyon is not guaranteed to participate.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Haven't really followed Lyon but based on what I've heard here I really hope we will sign this guy. Ndombele and Ramsey sounds like a step up (not a giant leap but still).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I like the idea of him and a healthy Can doing the dirty on other midfields so Pjanic can push a bit more foward.
i like the idea of Can sitting on the bench, while Pogba/SMS and Ndombele flank Pjanic in a mid 3 (Ramses behind strikers). it would allow us to keep the play closer to the opponents box and it would mean Pjanic gets to hang around up there way more often than this season.

Can is good in that one RCB/RCM role Max invented for him, so he will come in handy for tactical flexibility in some games, but we need better players ahead of him to start

- - - Updated - - -

swap Dybala for Fekir

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i like the idea of Can sitting on the bench, while Pogba/SMS and Ndombele flank Pjanic in a mid 3 (Ramses behind strikers). it would allow us to keep the play closer to the opponents box and it would mean Pjanic gets to hang around up there way more often than this season.

Can is good in that one RCB/RCM role Max invented for him, so he will come in handy for tactical flexibility in some games, but we need better players ahead of him to start

- - - Updated - - -

swap Dybala for Fekir
fjasldfhalfhahadlfhaslfhals;fhl;ahf;ewnlfd

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Hes a b2b from everything i read about him here. He wont replace Pjanic in front of defense
Is it necessary to replace Pjanic? Change your playing style and play with Ndombele & James Rodriguez (Bayern won't buy him & Real don't need him) alongside Can/Bentancur/Matuidi nd your problem is solved. But if it was me to chose, i would swap formation and focus me on a midfield with two strong man who can play football, two wingers and 2Ca. So basically a 442 of 3412..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is it necessary to replace Pjanic? Change your playing style and play with Ndombele & James Rodriguez (Bayern won't buy him & Real don't need him) alongside Can/Bentancur/Matuidi nd your problem is solved. But if it was me to chose, i would swap formation and focus me on a midfield with two strong man who can play football, two wingers and 2Ca. So basically a 442 of 3412..
I wouldnt mind that, depending in who those 2 strong man who can play football are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)