Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah its possible for sure, not sure Allegri will ever move Pjanic from the regista role tho. I'm not even sure its necessary, Pjanic just needs to play with midfielders who lead the mid more, dynamic CMs who take the responsibility he clearly cant handle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah its possible for sure, not sure Allegri will ever move Pjanic from the regista role tho. I'm not even sure its necessary, Pjanic just needs to play with midfielders who lead the mid more, dynamic CMs who take the responsibility he clearly cant handle.
pjanic played as a trequartista in lyon's 4-2-3-1 and he was pretty good at it. i'd love to see him in the same role, with ndombele and ramsey or can behind them, berna and ziyech on the flanks, with cr as the cf.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
pjanic played as a trequartista in lyon's 4-2-3-1 and he was pretty good at it. i'd love to see him in the same role, with ndombele and ramsey or can behind them, berna and ziyech on the flanks, with cr as the cf.
He was also completely inconsistent in that role, as he was in Roma, generally just too hot and cold player that shouldnt be the best midfielder in your team. I'm not too fond of your midfield, rather see Pjanic right side CM (he isnt that much of a dribbler for high up AM), and dont like Can and Berna starting, let alone signing Ziyech who shoots every chance he gets. Not a Juve level player IMO.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He was also completely inconsistent in that role, as he was in Roma, generally just too hot and cold player that shouldnt be the best midfielder in your team. I'm not too fond of your midfield, rather see Pjanic right side CM (he isnt that much of a dribbler for high up AM), and dont like Can and Berna starting, let alone signing Ziyech who shoots every chance he gets. Not a Juve level player IMO.
pjanic has almost 10 years of experience since the lyon years.

ziyech is a gem tho. he has 10+ goals AND assists in the league, your "shoots every chance" remark is objectively wrong. he creates a lot for tadic especially.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pjanic has 10 years of experience, but he is still almost as inconsistent as he was back then.

Ziyech is creative but that was all his decision making was vs us (and other games I seen), but I seen him since he went to Ajax, does not strike as someone who belongs in a top team in his decision making, more of Fiorentina/Roma level.

Only Ajax players belonging in a top club are already going to Barca, Van der beek and Ziyech can be squad players at that level, but I doubt they would be starting level types.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
bring this beast home.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I miss prime Vidal...

That fucker was my favorite player since Nedved and Del Piero. I was sure he was gonna retire here... :(
vidal was a beast. for me the best to play this position after davids. great overall player. such a shame how we sold him.

my god!! we did some horrible mistakes.

Last edited:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
This lad would be the dream signing after Kante. Both quite similar but also quite different players in certain ways. However they'd both complement our team perfectly and would be absolutely indispensable should they arrive to fortify the midfield.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Never seen him play but he sure sounds something like we need after Vidal and Pogba left. Splash the cash on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)