Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
i like this.

but audero has been sold to sampdoria for 20mil. We should just get a sandaard 2nd GK like sportiello, sirugu etcc
I put Audero there because it'd be very useful for the CL list. I think we got some sort of agreement to get him back for a few millions more.
I could see us go for Sportiello yeah.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I put Audero there because it'd be very useful for the CL list. I think we got some sort of agreement to get him back for a few millions more.
I could see us go for Sportiello yeah.
Yeah i think we have a buy back option on audero but why spend 25mil on 2nd choice keeper when we should be spending on our midfield.
Kean Rugani Sportiello Spinazzola, thats the 4 we have.
I think perin would definatly want to leave. if a team like roma comes calling he should go.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who is this guy like? Can we compare him to Vidal?

New rumors about advanced negotiations for him. 70m being mentioned as transfer fee.
He is a super energetic guy, so Vidal comparison is alright, but not the closest, since he is more physical DM with decent passing and running then Vidals offensive nose forward (he was lethal in this fashion in his prime).

But he really is exactly what our midfield needs, ballwinning, passing (its really sneaky good passer), and physicality and running with the ball when necessary, he's not that all too attacking, so more of a Pogba mould would be prefered, but his box to box play is decent enough to clear improvement on what we have. The chaotic way he bulldoze runs and dribbles reminds me more of a young Yaya Toure then a Vidal.

One or two more mids like him, but physicality and skill, and our midfield wont be bullied anymore (Matuidi has the physicality but non of the skill lol).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is a super energetic guy, so Vidal comparison is alright, but not the closest, since he is more physical DM with decent passing and running then Vidals offensive nose forward (he was lethal in this fashion in his prime).

But he really is exactly what our midfield needs, ballwinning, passing (its really sneaky good passer), and physicality and running with the ball when necessary, he's not that all too attacking, so more of a Pogba mould would be prefered, but his box to box play is decent enough to clear improvement on what we have. The chaotic way he bulldoze runs and dribbles reminds me more of a young Yaya Toure then a Vidal.

One or two more mids like him, but physicality and skill, and our midfield wont be bullied anymore (Matuidi has the physicality but non of the skill lol).
Can he play deep lying playmaker instead of pjanic? So we have someone physical back there

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Hmm. Perhaps playing X - Can - Ndombele would allow the X to be Bernardeschi/Ramesy without any problems then? I feel like we'll offload Pjanic if we buy Ndombele for 70m. That's a lot and someone will have to go I guess.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can he play deep lying playmaker instead of pjanic? So we have someone physical back there
Do you mean to replace Pjanic or let Pjanic play higher up CM role? Either way, Ndombele fits fine in 2 man mid next to someone like Pjanicm would defenitely free up Pjanic with the amount of grunt work he does. Tho maybe a static role isnt ideal for this one, he likes combining and occasionally running forward to start attacks from deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. Perhaps playing X - Can - Ndombele would allow the X to be Bernardeschi/Ramesy without any problems then? I feel like we'll offload Pjanic if we buy Ndombele for 70m. That's a lot and someone will have to go I guess.

I dont mind selling Pjanic if we buy someone of his mould, but IMO Ndombele should play with a Pjanic type rather then replace him.

And Ndombele should make starting Can fairly moot, he does what he does in much more impactful way.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Do you mean to replace Pjanic or let Pjanic play higher up CM role? Either way, Ndombele fits fine in 2 man mid next to someone like Pjanicm would defenitely free up Pjanic with the amount of grunt work he does. Tho maybe a static role isnt ideal for this one, he likes combining and occasionally running forward to start attacks from deep.
I meant to play midfield like this

Ramsey - ndombele - pjanic/ Can

W/ ramsey on the left

Pjanic is fine for serie a but i want the deepest midfielder to be someone who can actually tackle, stop counters and protect the D against sides in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)