Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a very good young player but people here are making him "the best midfielder in the world"..
He is good even very good and yes I`d definitely welcome him but seriously some proportions he still has a lot to learn..
Its fine.

At the very least he seems better than 4 of our 5 mids. Ill welcome that in a heartbeat.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus have met the representatives of N'Dombele numerous times, currently valued at €70-80 million, and are in the lead, despite interest from liverpool, Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs. [GdS/L'Equipe]

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Leo should give him a call to fully convince him.
You joke, but Dacourt and Dalmat, as pundits or interviewed past years, said young black French talents ask them about how it is in Serie A/Italy, and said several young players have chosen to not go to Italy because of its reputation of racism issues around its football.

Italian football are lagging behind financially as it is, without needing this extra dumb obstacle too in attracting the best talents.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
so Ndombele to Juve is 50:50 :weee:
I think you dont really understand the use of 50-50 but yes we have chances and among the favorites but we are also far from agreement
50:50 is more if we are the only side to want him and he is undecided or if two clubs with the same appeal goes for him and offer him similar wages..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)