Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Very raw with lots of potential. He is really strong and seems to be able to spot a pass.

I can see why we like him but I'm not sure he is the box to box type that we need. But would certainly add a bit more energy to the midfield.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i've seen him on a couple of occasions, he was promising, but nothing outstanding. :boh: also, our biggest issue with our current midfield setup is defensive contribution and slow transition play. that's why dybala has to play too far away from the opposition goal, and that's why we look slow in build-up even against lesser teams. i doubt ndombele could fix that. :boh:

aouar tho :tuttosport:
Very well said!!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think we might be spending the money reserved on De Ligt on Ndombele instead seeing how we just secured that young CB from Genoa

That's how I see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Priorities might have shifted

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Very raw with lots of potential. He is really strong and seems to be able to spot a pass.

I can see why we like him but I'm not sure he is the box to box type that we need. But would certainly add a bit more energy to the midfield.
Exactly how I thought of him when watching him. Guy seems to have really fast feets and great technique but his overall play is such a chaos sometimes. He looks strong and fast too, but his first touch is similiar to Dybala sometimes - easy balls are struggle for him, while the hard ones are easy.
Is he the super star signing we need for the midfield? Really no idea and I have my doubts, but we probably wont buy higher profile player so im okay to try - at least his charasteristics are the one we are looking for - speed and muscles in midifield.
Now what is his price? 80m? Thats huge, but probably the current price for a 22 years old MF who is tipped to be world class.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Looks like he is going to put in some masterclass sideways short passes :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)