Tamoil terminated the contract!? (1 Viewer)

Gurjio

Jul 25, 2003
Fiat will not be sponsoring Juventus as that would be internal revenue. The whole point of sponsorship is to obtain an external source of cash. Ifil aka Fiat Group have confirmed 55million Euro for rebuilding in 2007 for both players and stadium.

Its unfortunately the same reason that we never had Ferarri as a sponsor :( imagine how cool that would have been!

Cobollo gigli has loads of sponsorship proposals already and he is spending this season mulling over which one to take. It wont be announced until the summer though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fiat will not be sponsoring Juventus as that would be internal revenue. The whole point of sponsorship is to obtain an external source of cash. Ifil aka Fiat Group have confirmed 55million Euro for rebuilding in 2007 for both players and stadium.

Its unfortunately the same reason that we never had Ferarri as a sponsor :( imagine how cool that would have been!

Cobollo gigli has loads of sponsorship proposals already and he is spending this season mulling over which one to take. It wont be announced until the summer though.
Thanks for the info, but keep in mind that the sum for the players will increase if we sell additional players.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Having Ferrari on the shirt would be beautiful. I dont c y its illegal either, since FIAT sponsors Ferrari for F1.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Fiat might become the new sponsor with a logo on the jersey

TAMOIL is one of the ugliest logos!!!

Either FIAT or Ferrari (which I doubt) would be great! And Also LOVED the old SONY mini disc Logo:)))))))))))))))))

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Horse for Ferrari, and the one in the JUVENTUS LOGO BADGE!

Come on Broseppi....
its a bull. in torino, i forget which piazza, there is a brass bull on the floor and its apparently good fortune if you step on his balls or something...how italian :D

that is, of course, if you can find him beneath the thick layer of ciggarette butts on the floor. :yuck:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
its a bull. in torino, i forget which piazza, there is a brass bull on the floor and its apparently good fortune if you step on his balls or something...how italian :D

that is, of course, if you can find him beneath the thick layer of ciggarette butts on the floor. :yuck:
You got down on your knees to clear its balls and then step on them, didn't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)