Take a second look at Appiah (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by inferis ] ++
if you know any juve player who's hiding his talent, get rid of him... he's disrespecting the club... anyway, i dont think appiah hides it.. one can never hides his talent... it's natural... talent will be there forever.. it wont go for a coffee break like us, and come back 30 minutes later... appiah just needs confidence..
and how much longer shall we wait for him to get his confidence ????

He's been here over 2 years ffs...........

Buy on AliExpress.com

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
i dont know.. it all depends on capello.. but looking at the starting line up for last part of the season, appiah was a regular... maybe capello has finally put some trust on him.. or maybe because the title has been decided, so he let him play.. i wouldnt know that... but looking at his goal against cagliari.... that was just awesome... boy, that guy did a zlatan trick...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Blasi and Tacchi :sad: should see thier way out...
Appiah and Giannicheda and another big name for the central midfield....
Sorry to say that I think Appiah should be out for his own good. Mozart should solve our chief problems.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Talk about following the crowd, so many people critise a player and then those same people will say he is "improving" in another thread...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's improving. And I give the guy major points for sticking through a difficult two years at Juve thus far.

Still, if the right price comes along, you have to look at the fact that he's one of our non-EU players... and should we be using one of those slots on him?

He's shown real promise in his NT as always, and he's shown it for us towards the end of the season with a series of consistently good performances. I still think he's earned the right to prove that he can get better still. Otherwise, he's on the transfer list.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think if moggi was to bring in an offensive player beside emerson, Appaih should really stay. we need back up in that area.

for me, with giannichedda arriving, we suddnely have 3 DM who cant offer anything offensively..blasi, tacchinardi and giannichedda. Emerson offers both as so does Appiah. It would only make sense to keep him and maybe part with tacchinardi or blasi.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I admit I criticised him a lot in the first part of the campaign. He's been disastrous.

But in the 2nd part he showed pretty good things, and I know he can prove his worth for Juve. I'd like to keep him, instead of Blasi and Tacchinardi. I don't say he should be a titular, but he's gonna fight for a place in the starting 11.

Blasi and Tacchi showed their limits, while Appiah showed there was more in him.

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

but azzurri c'mon u blame Cap for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! u prob also blame him for the low number of fans at our stadium :p

Forza Appiah !
I have alwayse said that this guy has to stay here! he is special !
Well thats the point , isn't it. And most on this thread would agree. We have a player like Appiah, who is excelent going forward and taking the game to the opposistion and he is asked to play a holding role!

Capello often fails to get the best out of many of his players, simply because he has his game-plan and that is based on defence.

I know for a fact- I go- that many can't be bothered to see such unattractive football. Sure they follow the result and cheer when we win, but ask those same fans and they will say that we play unattractively.

So yes, I do blame A Capello.

And Yes I do believe in Appiah.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

Well thats the point , isn't it. And most on this thread would agree. We have a player like Appiah, who is excelent going forward and taking the game to the opposistion and he is asked to play a holding role!

Capello often fails to get the best out of many of his players, simply because he has his game-plan and that is based on defence .

I know for a fact- I go- that many can't be bothered to see such unattractive football. Sure they follow the result and cheer when we win, but ask those same fans and they will say that we play unattractively.

1 of the reasons y I wish that Lippi was still with us.

May 4, 2004

Capello often fails to get the best out of many of his players, simply because he has his game-plan and that is based on defence.

omg WHAT A BIG JOKE!!!

so Capello dident get the best out of CAMORANESI, CANNAVARO, ZLATAN, even DP has had a fine year scored 14 goals... under CAPELLO!! not lippi!

the GAME-PLAN based on DEFENCE that your talking about made US the club wich scored THE MOST goals in SERIE A!! what more do u WANT????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Word.

Appiah is a great player, and I'll always say it, the guy is a"Fighter"....

He did great in his last 3 or 4 games with Juve, Imo Capello really treated him bad Just because he made a mistake against Cagliari.

If Appiah Leaves, then I'll simply Blame Capello...

can you blame capello for that? after that game i wanted to shoot appiah

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

omg WHAT A BIG JOKE!!!

so Capello dident get the best out of CAMORANESI, CANNAVARO, ZLATAN, even DP has had a fine year scored 14 goals... under CAPELLO!! not lippi!

the GAME-PLAN based on DEFENCE that your talking about made US the club wich scored THE MOST goals in SERIE A!! what more do u WANT????????????????????????????????????????????????
Was that a rhetorical question?

Statistics have never blinded me. I trust in these god given eyes, and brain.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

can you blame capello for that? after that game i wanted to shoot appiah
Well, Yeah, he played terrible coming in the 2nd half, but to bench him or get rid of him just because he did a mistake, Is really bad. I saw his matches with Ghana, He Is a "Fighter".

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Was that a rhetorical question?

Statistics have never blinded me. I trust in these god given eyes, and brain.
Add Vincenzo Montella to ur evidence as well.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by inferis ] ++
i dont know.. it all depends on capello.. but looking at the starting line up for last part of the season, appiah was a regular... maybe capello has finally put some trust on him.. or maybe because the title has been decided, so he let him play.. i wouldnt know that... but looking at his goal against cagliari.... that was just awesome... boy, that guy did a zlatan trick...
Let's see wad will hapeen if Mozart were to arrive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)