tactics and formations (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
----------------------------------------------Buffon
Zebina(if hes not injured)--Leggrotaglie/Mellberg---Chiellini(if ok)--De Cegile(try)
---Camoranesi------------Sissoko---------Zanetti----------Nedved/Giovinco(wasted)
------------------------Trezeguet------------------------Del Piero

I would welcom a 4-3-3 with Iaquinta-Trez-DP up front, but will rarely happen. As you can see, Im not a big fan of Amauri.

Apr 15, 2006
hahahaha Where Is The Legend Without Him Juve Have No Game....!
You know, it's now a rule that EVERY word should start with a capital letter! Besides, with the correct tactics and the players performing properly, the team CAN play well without DP!!! yes you DP fanboy, i said WITHOUT Del Piero!!!

oh, and i did u favour and edited some of your post before quoting! and learn to use commas, full stops and ?questions marks? in your sentences before u tell ppl how to write!

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
You know, it's now a rule that EVERY word should start with a capital letter! Besides, with the correct tactics and the players performing properly, the team CAN play well without DP!!! yes you DP fanboy, i said WITHOUT Del Piero!!!

oh, and i did u favour and edited some of your post before quoting! and learn to use commas, full stops and ?questions marks? in your sentences before u tell ppl how to write!
dude chill,relax
dont ever bother to quote his posts
just enjoy reading some of his posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)