tactics and formations (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
What about this guys?Formation 4-2-1-3

-------------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------------------

--------------------Leggrotaglie----------------Chiellini----------------------------

----Grygera----------------------------------------------------------De ceglie-----

--------------------------Sissoko-----------Poulsen---------------------------------

------------------------------Nedved/camoranesi----------------------------------

--Del piero/iaquinta-------------------------------------------Giovinco/Iago------

-------------------------------Amauri/Trezeguet------------------------------------

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
What about this guys?Formation 4-2-1-3

-------------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------------------

--------------------Leggrotaglie----------------Chiellini----------------------------

----Grygera----------------------------------------------------------De ceglie-----

--------------------------Sissoko-----------Poulsen---------------------------------

------------------------------Nedved/camoranesi----------------------------------

--Del piero/iaquinta-------------------------------------------Giovinco/Iago------

-------------------------------Amauri/Trezeguet------------------------------------
very attractive, but the same time very attacking for Ranieri :)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Zebina should start no matter what. Molinaro should be benched, De Ceglie cant be any worse then him. I think Nedved should start the important games and be replaced by Giovinco in the second half. Nedved runs a lot, he'll tire the opposition down hopefully and let Giovinco's speed finish it off. Also, I prefer Poulsen over Sissoko, because he doesn't take as many risks as Sissoko does and his passes are quite good. With Sissoko you never know what he might do, he looks so chaotic with the ball, while Poulsen is very calm.

----------------Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Camo - Poulsen - Zanetti - Nedved/Gio

--------------DP - Trez

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
_________Buffon
Zebina Legro Chiellini De Ceglie
__Sissoko Poulsen Zanetti
_______Camoranesi
_____Amauri Del Piero

We have concerns over our defence. It'll be better protected.
Our defensive midfield is our strongest departement.
Camoranesi is our main creative force. Everything goes through him anyway so why not place him more centrally with more space to move to?

We'd play to our strengths and hide our weaknesses.

Geof

May 14, 2004
_________Buffon
Zebina Legro Chiellini De Ceglie
__Sissoko Poulsen Zanetti
_______Camoranesi
_____Amauri Del Piero

We have concerns over our defence. It'll be better protected.
Our defensive midfield is our strongest departement.
Camoranesi is our main creative force. Everything goes through him anyway so why not place him more centrally with more space to move to?

We'd play to our strengths and hide our weaknesses.
Looks good to me, but would you bench Trez?

Geof

May 14, 2004
The midfield was the important part of the post. :p
lol I got that.

But it strikes me that we have three more or less equivalent players in DM and attack. It's hard to bench one of them, so I guess Ranieri will rotate between them in a sort of 442.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I would play Giovinco, I would even change the entire formation to suit his style best. He is by far our best creative force in the team, it's an incredible waste to leave him out.

-----------------Buffon-------------------------

Grygera-----Legro---Chiellini------De Ceglie

----------------------Sissoko--------------------

-----------Camo--------------Poulsen/Zanetti-------------------------

--------------------Giovinco------------------------------

-------------Amauri------------Del piero----------------

Camoranesi gets a more central roles where he can start/build up plays, Poulsen and Zanetti can play the destroyer/distributer roles while Sissoko plays purely as our destroyer.

Giovinco plays as a traquerista where he creates the plays for Del piero, Amauri, or Trez. He will be our creative force along with Camo, and occasionally play on the left wing with Camo playing on the right. Both players will have the freedom to move and invent as they please. Nedved can easilly replace Giovinco, although he will not be as effective creatively.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Also, I prefer Poulsen over Sissoko, because he doesn't take as many risks as Sissoko does and his passes are quite good. With Sissoko you never know what he might do, he looks so chaotic with the ball, while Poulsen is very calm.
Don't agree.

Sissoko is a superior player to Poulsen. It does not matter much if Poulsen is the better passer of the ball when Sissoko is superior at everything else.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Don't agree.

Sissoko is a superior player to Poulsen. It does not matter much if Poulsen is the better passer of the ball when Sissoko is superior at everything else.
I disagree. They are both completely different players with different jobs. Sissoko is purely a destroyer, he is not required to distribute the ball. Poulsen, on the other hand, has a very simmilair role to Zanetti. They defend but also build up attacks and distribute balls.

You can't compare the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)