tactics and formations (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Nedved won't be a starter for us next season.

IMO our team will look like this next season:

---------------Buffon---------------------
Grygera----------Milito--------Barzagli/Cannavaro------------Molinaro/Chiellini
-----------Tiago-----------Zanetti---------------------Almiron
----------Iaquinta/Camo---------Trezeguet----------Del Piero/Nedved

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
if we want ro play deep:

-------------------GIGI
Grygera-----????-----?????-----Chiellini
-----------------Zannetti
-------------tiago------almiron
------------------neddy
--------------Trez------DP

if we want to play wide:

--------------------GIGI
--------------------Zannetti
-----marchionni-----tiago--------Sali
--------------iquenta------Trez

its good to have options rather than two slow DM and playing long balls

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Your second formation looks weird without Pavel and Ale....and also apart from Ale and Pavel, I think it lacks creativity both Sali and Marcho(?) am not sure they're capable of moving our forward line, and iaquinta trez partnership doesn't look good at all. At least If you want Iaquinta and Trez together you should put someone like Pavel behind them.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
if we want ro play deep:
--------------------GIGI
--------------------Zannetti
-----marchionni-----tiago--------Sali
--------------iquenta------Trez
that isn't a good team at all. Replacement Sali with Iaquinta, Marchionni with Camoranesi and put Del Piero next to Trez, and its more acceptable

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
I don't know really.

A lot will depend on how much Del Piero and Nedved are capable of playing next season cos it may be best if they share time as the left of the three forwards.
why does everyone think these guys are fossils and fragile? Look at how many 90 min games they both played last season. They are both in great shape. DP will only be 32 in Nov

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
why does everyone think these guys are fossils and fragile? Look at how many 90 min games they both played last season. They are both in great shape. DP will only be 32 in Nov
exactly...look at Maldini still goiing strong.
No1 seems to see a role for Camo in the team anymore...how bout this with the current squad at the moment in place

Buffon

Grygera - Zebina - Criscito - Chiellini

Almiron - Tiago - Nedved

Camoranesi - Trezeguet - Del Piero

if we can get 2 good CBs this team looks brilliant IMO

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
exactly...look at Maldini still goiing strong.
No1 seems to see a role for Camo in the team anymore...how bout this with the current squad at the moment in place

Buffon

Grygera - Zebina - Criscito - Chiellini

Almiron - Tiago - Nedved

Camoranesi - Trezeguet - Del Piero

if we can get 2 good CBs this team looks brilliant IMO
That's exactly what I have in mind, too.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Was just thinking of something, look at the players we lost and look at their replacements:

Zlatan - Iaquinta
Mutu- Palladino
Vieira - Tiago
Emerson - Almiron
Zambrotta - Molinaro
Thuram - Boumsong
Cannavaro - Still Vacant

On every position we have lost quality. I'm starting to believe that we won't challenge for the title, I never believed we couldn't. I hope passion covers up for quality and I'm proven wrong.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
I keep noticing that most of the members here don't even put Salihamidzic on the bench!?!?!

Where will we play him?

Last year he was the most valuable player (IMO) for Byern, making assists and scoring some goals. He was brilliant (again IMO) in the Chapions League against Real.

He is very versatile player, playing in different positions (left or right), so he will probably be first option after Camo or Nedved. Or maybe he can even play as right back with more offensive tasks.

You don't consider him as starter at all?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I keep noticing that most of the members here don't even put Salihamidzic on the bench!?!?!

Where will we play him?

Last year he was the most valuable player (IMO) for Byern, making assists and scoring some goals. He was brilliant (again IMO) in the Chapions League against Real.

He is very versatile player, playing in different positions (left or right), so he will probably be first option after Camo or Nedved. Or maybe he can even play as right back with more offensive tasks.

You don't consider him as starter at all?
The problem is that it seems we will play 4-3-3 next season and Sali doesn't really fit that system, unless he is played RB, but we are well covered there.

He is left out a lot cos no one knows how he will fit in.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
My starting eleven

Buffon

Zebina Criscito Milito Chiellini

Tiago Marchisio Nedved

Camo Trez Delpiero

After a brilliant preseason Ranieri cant bench Marchisio

Just a favorite for me since i saw him in primavera a couple a years ago, Zanetti and Almiron could play there to.

Thats my starting eleven btw

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not bad.

Be a big gamble to go with Marchisio over Zanetti/Almiron/Tacchi and to go with Criscito before Zebina or a new CB.

That said, I would be happy to give them a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)