Tactics and Formations (19 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Tek
Cuadrado Danilo MDL Bonucci chiellini Sandro
Locatelli
kean dybala chiesa

6-1-3 formation :D

Gone with the one and only midfielder we have.

On a serious note, can't even do a line up right now, we have no midfield at all.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Like to see 4-2-3-1 but don't think we have a player tenacious enough to hold that midfield alongside Loca. worth trying out against lower teams though is

--------------morata
Chiesa -Dybala-kulu
---------Loca- danilo
Sand- Bon- MDL - Cuad

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
The formation means shit. We could be playing 3-3-4. And still every player would stand just outside our own box!

its the approach thats important! I assure you no matter what formation we use - the match Will look the same!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The formation means shit. We could be playing 3-3-4. And still every player would stand just outside our own box!

its the approach thats important! I assure you no matter what formation we use - the match Will look the same!
that's true actually. formations aren't without their importance, but tactics >>> formations all day, every day.

Jun 7, 2003

We need someone in the midfield who has cojones to do the dirty work and someone who can create chances, we lack both of them right now. But i think Dejan could become a player who can create chances as a playmaker for the forwards, right now we dont create anything.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Yes and no, not in this case when you have no creativity on the pitch. Playing Mckennie and Rabiot on the wings ensures no chances will be created.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tek

Danilo - Bonucci - De Ligt

Cuadrado - Mck - Loca - Arthur - Alex Sandro

- Dybala - Chiesa

or

Tek

Cuad - Bonucci - De Ligt - AS

mck - Loca - Artur

Chiesa - Dybala - Berna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)