Tactics and Formations (5 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Chiesa's injury really meses with our season

Maybe something like this is everyone is fit

Morata - Dybala
Bernardeschi - Arthur - Locatelli - Cuadrado
De Sciglio - De Ligt - Bonucci - Danilo​
Pretty much but I think McKennie will be a starter instead of Arthur or possibly Berna if Allegri wants to play with three midfielders.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Chiesa's injury really meses with our season

Maybe something like this is everyone is fit

Morata - Dybala
Bernardeschi - Arthur - Locatelli - Cuadrado
De Sciglio - De Ligt - Bonucci - Danilo​
I don't think Arthur and Locatelli is going to work long-term. It's not a bad option when we have most of the ball or are down, but if we're are sitting back I don't see how it will help us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

my midfield duo for the next couple of matches. this is such a fragile team, it would be great to see some continuity and consistency with these two. add snacks too somehow in an advanced position, and that's potentially the least shitty midfield i can think of post-100mpjanic. then evaluate arthur before the mercato. bentancur squad player, rabiot-ramsey out and replaced with rovella and some physical beast. fagioli vice-weston.

:boh:

Mar 24, 2006
Tek
Cuadrado - Bonu - De Ligt - Pelle
Locatelli - Arthur - Mck
Chiesa-*Vlahovic*- Dybala

Perin
Pinso
Danilo
Ruga
Chiel
MDS
Bentan
Rovella
Fagioli/Ranocchia
Kaio
Ake

addition :
Gotti
Zakaria or any other good DM
replacement to Kean and Morata
another MC

and we are set

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
That 4-3-1-2 definitely on paper looks like the best formation now that Chiesa and Kulu are out of the picture. Really hope Morata and Vlahovic can play together, Morata is so damn talented but he just cannot be counted upon as the main source of goals for your attack, he was fantastic with Ronaldo there for a brief period, but he occupied such a different position so it's interesting to see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)