Tactics and Formations (11 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I am not sure about Matuidi in two man midfield, but then again I don't know much about Can.

Other than that looks fucking amazing, which means Max won't use it ever unless we are losing and need a goal at all costs.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I am not sure about Matuidi in two man midfield, but then again I don't know much about Can.

Other than that looks fucking amazing, which means Max won't use it ever unless we are losing and need a goal at all costs.
I Picked Matuidi because of his engine. With that team surrounding him all he has to do is chase the ball. Leave the ball playing to the rest. He's the best player we have for that particular role imo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I actually like this alot and it can easily become a 4-3-3 if you push cuadrado into a cm role. I wouldn't surprised if we played this but with Berna instead of cuadrado
Haven't we used Cuads in that RCM/RM role before? I prefer him because of his workrate and his overall skillset. I'm yet to get convinced by the play Berna CM movement.

Jul 20, 2012
Haven't we used Cuads in that RCM/RM role before? I prefer him because of his workrate and his overall skillset. I'm yet to get convinced by the play Berna CM movement.
In this specific set up I agree cuadrados work rate is great, and yes he played as an rm during the season. I think we will see Allegri pushing for Berna to be a mezzala though. At least maybe that's wishful thinking :D

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Following on from what Allegri said about the sandro-cancelo connection, here's a hybrid 4-4-2/ fluid 3-X-X (and the BBC :touched:)

Sceczny
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
Costa - Can - Pjanic - Cancelo
Dybala - Ronaldo

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
New age BBC, Benatia-Bonucci-Chiellini, start from there.
Back to Max's 3-5-2
Safe to assume that Sce, CR7, Pjanic, Cancelo and Sandro will be starters too.
So we only have to predict the final CM composition and CR7's partner in attack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)