Here's how i play Fifa:

Morata
Cuadrado -------------Dybala
Pogba
Alex Sandro ------------- Marchisio
Khedira
Chiellini -- Bonucci -- Barzagli
Buffon​

It's the most attacking possible with these players. And it's absolutely great for Seasons online.
9/10 play with either Real Madrid or Barca and most don't stand a chance ^^

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
I agree, while I do like Khedira and how simplistic his game is, I feel as though if say we play a formation like this it is more balanced with Asamoah.

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Lichtsteiner-Pogba-Marchisio-Asamoah-Alex Sandro
Dybala-Mandzukic

In a formation like this, even though Alex Sandro can already dominate his flank,Asa,Chiello, and Sandro on one side is just a fucking nightmare. Also I think if we placed pogba on the right, you could give him more freedom and have licht stay a little further back.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I agree, while I do like Khedira and how simplistic his game is, I feel as though if say we play a formation like this it is more balanced with Asamoah.

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Lichtsteiner-Pogba-Marchisio-Asamoah-Alex Sandro
Dybala-Mandzukic

In a formation like this, even though Alex Sandro can already dominate his flank,Asa,Chiello, and Sandro on one side is just a fucking nightmare. Also I think if we placed pogba on the right, you could give him more freedom and have licht stay a little further back.
it may depend on our opponent.
i can see us starting khedira vs. (on paper) superior teams,
and asa vs. parking-the-bus teams.

btw.

asymmetric 442 you say? :klin:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We need to put Pogba in the left or center cuz our best players are Dybala, AS + himself so they need to be together and let the magic happens... Why would you like to see them being apart?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats not whats most important, you have to have Pogba on the left so he can cut in and shoot/dribble in and create, thats whats most dangerous about him. On the right 2 seasons ago he was fantastic, but not as a threat, more of a marauding force moving up the ball. But lacks that extra dynamic and unpredictability he can have on left.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
because asamoah is left footed
I know that. IMO they need to be as close as it's possible (AS, Pogba and Dybala)

- - - Updated - - -

Thats not whats most important, you have to have Pogba on the left so he can cut in and shoot/dribble in and create, thats whats most dangerous about him. On the right 2 seasons ago he was fantastic, but not as a threat, more of a marauding force moving up the ball. But lacks that extra dynamic and unpredictability he can have on left.
:tup: Different path, same destiny. Pogba should be in the left

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If everybody is fit I would play 4-3-1-2
The back four should be:
Licht-Bonbon-Chili/ Barza-Alex Sandro
In midfield:
Pereyra/Khedira-Marchisio-Awesomoah
Pogba as AM and the front two should be Dybala and Morata.
Pereyra over Khedira when we play at home or away to weak opposition. The Asamoah-Alex Sandro partnership looked really good. Asa can cover that left flank when AS attacks. And finally Dybala and Pogba should play close together. They have a crazy understanding and the partnership along with Morata could be the on of the best attacking trio in Europe only behind Messi-Suarez-Neymar and Robben-Lewandowski-Muller.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
If everybody is fit I would play 4-3-1-2
The back four should be:
Licht-Bonbon-Chili/ Barza-Alex Sandro
In midfield:
Pereyra/Khedira-Marchisio-Awesomoah
Pogba as AM and the front two should be Dybala and Morata.
Pereyra over Khedira when we play at home or away to weak opposition. The Asamoah-Alex Sandro partnership looked really good. Asa can cover that left flank when AS attacks. And finally Dybala and Pogba should play close together. They have a crazy understanding and the partnership along with Morata could be the on of the best attacking trio in Europe only behind Messi-Suarez-Neymar and Robben-Lewandowski-Muller.
I like this.

Khedira Marchisio Asamoah
Pogba

Will be perfect for champions league.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I like this.

Khedira Marchisio Asamoah
Pogba

Will be perfect for champions league.
That would be my ultimate dream formation.

That way we play how we should be....assigning pogba to be what vidal wanted to be last eyar for us.. but with the proper offensive talent needed for the role....and having a pletora of battlers behind them in marchisio, asamoah, sturaro and khedira. Foowards dybala of course and the most in form of morata or mandz.

That would really make me fap to death.

I want to see Pogba used as an AM.. im pretty sure he can do it.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That would be my ultimate dream formation.

That way we play how we should be....assigning pogba to be what vidal wanted to be last eyar for us.. but with the proper offensive talent needed for the role....and having a pletora of battlers behind them in marchisio, asamoah, sturaro and khedira. Foowards dybala of course and the most in form of morata or mandz.

That would really make me fap to death.

I want to see Pogba used as an AM.. im pretty sure he can do it.
Yeah i think could work liberating for pogba. The other midfielders have à decent eye for goal as well, which keeps it surprising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)