Tactics and Formations (11 Viewers)

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Well, if you're honest Pepe is not good enough, but he is one hell of a bench player for that matter, I like him for the role of being enthusiastic always and perhaps bringing that on to others... The one thing I don't like is what he had cost us...

Mar 9, 2006
Well, if you're honest Pepe is not good enough, but he is one hell of a bench player for that matter, I like him for the role of being enthusiastic always and perhaps bringing that on to others... The one thing I don't like is what he had cost us...
U should be worry more about money that we spent on Poulsen, Amoori, Tiaga, Almiron, Melo, Bonucci i guess

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
First Team
Buffon

Lich - Chielini - X - Ziegler
Vidal - Pirlo
Krasic Vucinic
Matri - Quag

Second Team
Storari
Motta - Bonucci - Barzagli - De Ceglie
Marchisio - Pacienza
X Pasquato
Del Piero - Toni

Rumous have it we will sign another 2 players, but i think we will sign another star in attack. This team would be be good enough, and there wont be any excuse of injuries if we get a good winger for the cover. It has depth all over the pitch. And hopefully no more Pepe anywhere near the team.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
First Team
Buffon

Lich - Chielini - X - Ziegler
Vidal - Pirlo
Krasic Vucinic
Matri - Quag

Second Team
Storari
Motta - Bonucci - Barzagli - De Ceglie
Marchisio - Pacienza
X Pasquato
Del Piero - Toni

Rumous have it we will sign another 2 players, but i think we will sign another star in attack. This team would be be good enough, and there wont be any excuse of injuries if we get a good winger for the cover. It has depth all over the pitch. And hopefully no more Pepe anywhere near the team.
I'd easily rather have Pepe than Motta. What about Sorensen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)