Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Idk replace quaq with krasic?

----Matri-------
Pastore--Krasix
Inler-Pirlo-Melo

?? Ziegler likes to attack and not sure about lich
Doesn't look bad on paper. But is Pastore any good at out wide? Ziegler is more defensively minded, isn't he?

--

Ohh, you changed the whole formation...4-3-3 would be sweet. :tup:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Doesn't look bad on paper. But is Pastore any good at out wide? Ziegler is more defensively minded, isn't he?

--

Ohh, you changed the whole formation...4-3-3 would be sweet. :tup:
He was high on the list of crosses that mark posted so :boh:
and yeah a narrow 4-3-3 but then that would take away from pirlo's passing ability. maybe krasic and pastore can be given free roles

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He was high on the list of crosses that mark posted so :boh:
and yeah a narrow 4-3-3 but then that would take away from pirlo's passing ability. maybe krasic and pastore can be given free roles
Hmm...now that I think of it, Inler and Melo combination doesn't excite me too much. Fuck, I don't know what I want anymore...I just think that it would easier/cheaper to build on 4-3-3.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I think Conte would want one midfielder to join the attack regularly, not sure if he sees Pirlo as that player. I don't. He's not mobile enough and plays deeper.

So I'm still not convinced Conte will use the 4-3-3, we shall see.
Has Conte even use the 4-3-3 formation before?

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
So I see that most people's formation do not include our living legend..... So often we take Ale for granted because we see him year after year, but he continues to deliver and he still has the magic. The past couple of seasons, he has sacrificed alot because of the sub-par midfield and defence we have......look how deep he always has to play. I really hope we improve our midfield and wing backs so that Ale can work his magic where he's supposed to be on the field and not in his own half. He will deliver....he always has

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nah, it's not a busy thread.

Title edited, so that it can last forever and ever and ever without being edited again.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So I see that most people's formation do not include our living legend..... So often we take Ale for granted because we see him year after year, but he continues to deliver and he still has the magic. The past couple of seasons, he has sacrificed alot because of the sub-par midfield and defence we have......look how deep he always has to play. I really hope we improve our midfield and wing backs so that Ale can work his magic where he's supposed to be on the field and not in his own half. He will deliver....he always has
He'll be a super-sub.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
this thread is dead
so,my Juve
GK:Buffon/Storari
DL:Ziegler/De Ceglie
DC:Chiellini/Bonucci/Barzagli
DR:Lichtsteiner/Motta
MC: Pirlo/Marchisio/Melo/Pazienza/Aquilani
wingers:Krasic/Pepe/Bastos
forwards:Quagliarella/Matri/Del Piero/Toni/Aguero
balanced 4-4-2 and not that 4-2-4 that sounds crazy
Aquilani is unrealistic but thats my dream team,Vidal maybe(?)
Manninger,Grygera,Grosso,Sissoko,Martinez,Iaquinta,Amauri,Tiago must be sold to generate funds. i expect something around 20+mln for all those guys....Aquilani+Bastos cost just a little over 20mln so its do-able!
Aguero as the SUPER TRANSFER and possibly a new CB.Vidic for 20-25mln could be ideal! that's my Juve for the coming season.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
this thread is dead
so,my Juve
GK:Buffon/Storari/ Constantino (reserved)
DL:Ziegler/De Ceglie
DC:Chiellini/Bonucci/Barzagli /Sorensen
DR:Lichtsteiner/Motta
MC: Pirlo/Marchisio/Melo/Pazienza/Vidal
wingers:Krasic/Pepe/Bastos/Martinez
forwards:Quagliarella/Matri/Del Piero/Toni/Aguero
Just before I see your list I already made Excel file, and when looking for the player that already bought. that really make sense for 4-4-2 formation.Excel file

This is really do able, the difficult part is to remove all the other player not in that list.
for another MC, I prefer Vidal because he is very versatile can play in all position even play as defender.

And to complete this squad, a push for ST (Aguero) and LM (Bastos). And let this squad to be a foundation and we can get more reinforcement in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)