Tactics and Formations (15 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Is it just me or is this 3-5-2 with not much attacking threat coming from the wings too predictable at times? The game focuses merely on the center of the pitch and now with Vidal out of form that's not enough. I wonder why we don't even use our width but are so narrow at times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Is it just me or is this 3-5-2 with not much attacking threat coming from the wings too predictable at times? The game focuses merely on the center of the pitch and now with Vidal out of form that's not enough. I wonder why we don't even use our width but are so narrow at times.
Because our wing backs are very useful when we're defending, but are very limited when going forward.

Jul 20, 2012
To put Juves game into simply terms: If both Pirlo and Vucinic arent in form or are tired, the whole team is affected by that. When one of MVP is tired or not in form the whole midfield suffers from it and if our strikers are bad like always, then we are simply Juve

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
ergo switch back to 433
This is the only solution I believe. If you don't have good enough wingbacks to play 3-5-2 we should play 4-3-3 where they would be more useful and whole team would be more balanced. We want to play an attacking style without actual wings which is pointless.

3-5-2 works but we're too predictable right now so a change should do for us well.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I said you was banned from the Danish Juventus forum, because you knew nothing about football, but you said you were never a member - only on bold.dk
So, woodkaaz, how come a Juventus fan with the exact same name - and from the same area - as you , sign up at the Danish Juventus forum some years ago? Back then you also supported Real Madrid, but now it suddenly changed to Athletic..

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Must give Conte props for persisting with the 3-5-2 formation no matter the situation. He clearly wanted a settled formation where every player knows his specific role within the system and feels comfortable; there is no doubt that he has certainly created that feeling this season.

We saw on Tuesday just how aggressive the formation can be when Licht and Asa are playing high up the field. In Conte I trust.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I said you was banned from the Danish Juventus forum, because you knew nothing about football, but you said you were never a member - only on bold.dk
So, woodkaaz, how come a Juventus fan with the exact same name - and from the same area - as you , sign up at the Danish Juventus forum some years ago? Back then you also supported Real Madrid, but now it suddenly changed to Athletic..
No wonder he liked Vidal very much. Eventually he will play for his favorite team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)